D'Eriq King is returning

So many cūnts in our fanbase, a few in this thread as well.

Example here, just one response to the King tweet you posted:

Glad this thread is revealing who the worthless hopeless miserable cūnts are on this site.

You can’t even calm your fat man **** long enough to stop spreading your effeminate misery for one fūcking good news thread.

How does King returning EXCLUDE developing other QBs?

Goodness some folks are dense aren't they?

Advertisement
King is the one player I definitely wanted back, and Lashlee was the one coach I wanted back. Keeping Jordan, Bolden, Jarred Williams and/or Cam is just gravy.

King and Lashlee have the chance to transform the program, and they are the most critical to the success of the program moving forward. Phillips and Roche may get drafted higher, but they aren’t program-changers like King has been and will continue to be.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20201226-155544.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Slurpers ..... Attack!!!!!!!!!!

You know I respect you, but this categorizing people as either slurpers or mopes is polarizing.

There is a group here that is consistently miserable and negative and no amount of any good news, even glimmers of hope, is cause for even momentary joy. They’re not cutesy “mopes”, they’re miserable fūcks.

There’s a much much smaller group that I would even categorize as “slurpers.” Who are they? How many are there? I don’t see too many people extolling Manny at every turn. The opposite happens dozens of times a day, hundreds of times every few days, thousands of times in a two week period.

Because somebody hopes that somehow, some way, despite evidence to the contrary, that Manny figures out his deficits and corrects them doesn’t make you a slurper.

It makes you someone who doesn’t want the program to continue on its unproductive cycle of hiring, firing, rebuild.

There are plenty of people like myself, who can become infuriated with Manny after his faceplants, but who also continue to hope the few positive trends in recruiting, beating most teams we are supposed to beat, finally winning some close games, continued facilities improvement, paying more for assistant coaches, and now a bright glimmer of hope from King, becomes part of a course correction for this program, maybe it’s not even necessarily with this particular staff, but at least it is a positive trend.

If people call that slurping, I feel sorry for their state of mind.

You know I respect you, but this categorizing people as either slurpers or mopes is polarizing.

There is a group here that is consistently miserable and negative and no amount of any good news, even glimmers of hope, is cause for even momentary joy. They’re not cutesy “mopes”, they’re miserable fūcks.

There’s a much much smaller group that I would even categorize as “slurpers.” Who are they? How many are there? I don’t see too many people extolling Manny at every turn. The opposite happens dozens of times a day, hundreds of times every few days, thousands of times in a two week period.

Because somebody hopes that somehow, some way, despite evidence to the contrary, that Manny figures out his deficits and corrects them doesn’t make you a slurper.

It makes you someone who doesn’t want the program to continue on its unproductive cycle of hiring, firing, rebuild.

There are plenty of people like myself, who can become infuriated with Manny after his faceplants, but who also continue to hope the few positive trends in recruiting, beating most teams we are supposed to beat, finally winning some close games, continued facilities improvement, paying more for assistant coaches, and now a bright glimmer of hope from King, becomes part of a course correction for this program, maybe it’s not even necessarily with this particular staff, but at least it is a positive trend.

I’ve already stated my position clearly on anyone ****ting on the news of King returning. There are about 5 shameless Slurpers and 13 evil mopes. Then there’s everyone else. I’m surprised you’re taking my blatant sarcastic stirring it up so seriously.

5E11009F-6389-4DF9-93E7-D6C05FE483FD.gif

Advertisement

That's just being optimistic.

The mopes are the ones who respond to every bit of positive news with negativity. Many are just cleverly disguised trolls.

That's just being optimistic.

The mopes are the ones who respond to every bit of positive news with negativity. Many are just cleverly disguised trolls.
Facts. The slurpers are annoying when they won’t acknowledge anything wrong or attack legit posters expressing legit concerns but the extreme mopes are just miserable and/or trolls.

Advertisement
Back