Derion Kendrick in the portal

Apparently it's not the first time. It happened before and he was released without being charged. Clemson was notified and he was suspended.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Take all day. Reward outweighs risk. If he’s a cancer, bench him, kick him out. If he toes the line, our defense just got a **** of a lot better. If not, it’s not as if we’ve never signed total busts and jags.
Second chance might be what he need. Definitely a want/NEED and a take if he wants in....

Advertisement
Like I said, the “Be like Dabo” crowd forgot everything and immediately ran to the first shiny object dangled in front of them, regardless of red flags.

There are no shortcuts.

what a strange sequence of events. wonder if he didn't have any where to go and was sleeping in his car. how is possession of a firearm a misdemeanor what am I missing? was it because it was stored properly?
All depends on the state and what their laws are. If they’re open carry and it was legally purchased then it wouldn’t be a crime like you stated. If it’s concealed carry then it could be a crime. Buccaneers KR/PR got pulled over in Cali with his own legally purchased fireman I believe on the same day was charged with a felony.

Advertisement

Been talked about for awhile on UGA board. Supposedly he's been cooperative and completing some kind of "rehabiitation" in hopes of getting all charges dropped. Kirby been waiting to scoop him up.

Dawgs also talking now that Arik Gilbert could be enrolling by fall camp....... He's been working on getting eligible and Mansell now hinting that Kirby working behind the scenes....

Been talked about for awhile on UGA board. Supposedly he's been cooperative and completing some kind of "rehabiitation" in hopes of getting all charges dropped. Kirby been waiting to scoop him up.

Dawgs also talking now that Arik Gilbert could be enrolling by fall camp....... He's been working on getting eligible and Mansell now hinting that Kirby working behind the scenes....

UGA's admissions department deserves some kind of lifetime achievement if they're able to get those 2 in, especially Gilbert with his 1.3 GPA. Lol

Advertisement
Take all day. Reward outweighs risk. If he’s a cancer, bench him, kick him out. If he toes the line, our defense just got a **** of a lot better. If not, it’s not as if we’ve never signed total busts and jags.
I want him only if al blades isn’t going to be 100 percent for bama and only after we get a portal lb. we didn’t offer him out of hs i don’t think.

Advertisement
Back