Derion Kendrick in the portal

Been talked about for awhile on UGA board. Supposedly he's been cooperative and completing some kind of "rehabiitation" in hopes of getting all charges dropped. Kirby been waiting to scoop him up.

Dawgs also talking now that Arik Gilbert could be enrolling by fall camp....... He's been working on getting eligible and Mansell now hinting that Kirby working behind the scenes....

Kirby selling every last bit of his sole.

Advertisement
Kirby selling every last bit of his sole.
He can’t coach for shi••••• but man that guy gets away with murder. he comes off like Satan hc at bama, zero charisma or personality. If the rules were enforced with dropping bags n ESPN n ncaa sucking them off they went away they wouldn’t even be getting top 25 classes.

He couldn’t stay out of trouble in a small town like Clemson
Now He’s gonna be 70 miles from Atlanta? Sounds like Kirby is on notice to make it happen

UGA fans (and the bagmen) are starting to grow impatient. If they don’t have a big year that seat could be heating up a bit.

Luckily for Kirby that schedule is pretty cakey after Clemson week 1.

UGA fans (and the bagmen) are starting to grow impatient. If they don’t have a big year that seat could be heating up a bit.

Luckily for Kirby that schedule is pretty cakey after Clemson week 1.
I feel this too. They've done three 'mock' classes and as usual, they predict themselves landing 8 5 stars. With the way Kirby has hit the portal and the murmurs on their board of some blue chip guy he is working to flip behind the scenes, and the guys they have lined up to visit in June, it's not hard to figure out he's got all the "support" he needs to get what he needs this cycle....

And the fans on that UGA 247 board are obsessed with Clemson......

Advertisement
I feel this too. They've done three 'mock' classes and as usual, they predict themselves landing 8 5 stars. With the way Kirby has hit the portal and the murmurs on their board of some blue chip guy he is working to flip behind the scenes, and the guys they have lined up to visit in June, it's not hard to figure out he's got all the "support" he needs to get what he needs this cycle....

And the fans on that UGA 247 board are obsessed with Clemson......
I will be cheering my *** off for Clemson

Kid has been in the dog house constantly per 247. Per my nephew, Clemson grad, has been missing practices, team meetings, etc. Not sure what the last straw was. He is so **** good. Elite.
Sounds like an FSU prospect

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
no way whatever GIF

Advertisement
Back