Derion Kendrick in the portal

Advertisement
A 1 szn rental you take this kid. Idc if he robbed Dabo at gun point. A former WR, ball skills and cover skills. Will play on Sundays. I know ppl will say JT4 but difference is JT4 was talent with no much proven production. This cat will produce
why y’all keep bringing up Thomas? He also didn’t have a qb to get him the ball on the numerous times he was running open down field.

Advertisement
Do we even have an available spot to take him?

Let us assume we have a spot and do take him, and as has been alleged, he starts some of the same stuff here that he did at Clemson, missing meetings or showing up late consistently, what are you going to do?

Do you just let it slide because he’s a talent? But everybody else has to be on time? Then the coaches are cucks.

So you take him, but you also have to prepare for the fact you may end up having to kick him off the team if he habitually breaks rules.

**** YES!!

The man's a future NFL player...anyone saying otherwise is just severely retarded.

PLUS: Our stuff is stronger and of much higher quality than anything he could get at Clemson.

Advertisement
why y’all keep bringing up Thomas? He also didn’t have a qb to get him the ball on the numerous times he was running open down field.
I bring up Thomas because he’s the recent example of a kid with some issues. I had no issues with the decision to take him back as long as the leadership on the team was good with it

Advertisement
For Clemson to cut him loose something is going on to make him untouchable for us (my guess)

Advertisement
I hope we take a look. Kendrick could lock down the other CB, opposite Stevenson. otherwise, I am just happy to know that if the Canes make it to the ACC championship game, Kendrick won’t be there to b@#ch slap Pope and Wiggins

We don’t need anyone else’s disciplinary headaches.

If we’re going to build something the right way we need to set a standard and not deviate from it, especially for a short term fix.
No football team has guys that just get along. You don’t need everyone to be a angel. As long as they do what they need to do in the building. With this cat we don’t know why he was kicked off or mutually decided to leave. So like I said unless it’s a legal issue u see what’s up

Do we even have an available spot to take him?

Let us assume we have a spot and do take him, and as has been alleged, he starts some of the same stuff here that he did at Clemson, missing meetings or showing up late consistently, what are you going to do?

Do you just let it slide because he’s a talent? But everybody else has to be on time? Then the coaches are cucks.

So you take him, but you also have to prepare for the fact you may end up having to kick him off the team if he habitually breaks rules.
We could use him as a counter towards next szn class. I have no problem with that given any recruiting class will have some sort of attrition regardless

Advertisement
Back