Derion Kendrick in the portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
We’ve succeeded in the Portal with character guys. Players like King and Osborn. Phillips was a maniac worker an an All-Academic kid at Miami.

What killed us was welcoming Jarren and JT4 back after numerous selfish decisions simply because of their talent.
I said the minute we brought JT 4 back after quitting don’t talk to me about culture. Then JW didn’t get kicked off after going awol and being an absolute pain in the *** , that’s why Manny loses me with all the culture talk. You set the culture twice bud.

I said the minute we brought JT 4 back after quitting don’t talk to me about culture. Then JW didn’t get kicked off after going awol and being an absolute pain in the *** , that’s why Manny loses me with all the culture talk. You set the culture twice bud.
So he should continue to double down?

Advertisement
And let’s not forget Martell going AWOL multiple times and never getting kicked off

Advertisement
Clemson is kicking Kendrick out for a reason. You don’t catch them by taking shortcuts and recycling their trash.

We took shortcuts in 2019 and lost to FIU.

Thats a pretty big exaggeration, we lost to FIU cause we had a first year coach who was learning on the job combined with probably the worst coaching staff in program history, not cause we took “shortcuts”.

Thats a pretty big exaggeration, we lost to FIU cause we had a first year coach who was learning on the job combined with probably the worst coaching staff in program history, not cause we took “shortcuts”.

We lost because our QB, who quit the team earlier in the month and was allowed back because of “talent,” partied all week and laid an egg.

I’d say Jarren Testeverde was a bigger reason.

Advertisement
We lost because our QB, who quit the team earlier in the month and was allowed back because of “talent,” partied all week and laid an egg.
And who’s fault was it that he was still allowed to come and play after that?

Advertisement
Back