Derion Kendrick in the portal

Advertisement
There is nothing going on. So a bad apple finally gets kicked out and all of a sudden there is a whole Clemson issue? Nah. They will still reign over the ACC for a little longer.
We’ve been hopeful for declines before based on isolated issues, but it hasn’t materialized. I suspect if this was an indication of decline it would be more widespread on the team and earlier in a player’s career, not after he’s already nfl eligible and has achieved great success.

Advertisement
Dabo is gonna change his stance on the portal and he’s clearing up space. He sees that there are quality players in the portal that have more than 1 year of eligibility. He’d rather deal with a new player of equal caliber than have to deal with a potential problem for another year.

Dabo is gonna change his stance on the portal and he’s clearing up space. He sees that there are quality players in the portal that have more than 1 year of eligibility. He’d rather deal with a new player of equal caliber than have to deal with a potential problem for another year.
This raises an interesting point. At first I thought well who’s in the portal now that’s better than this guy??? But thinking about it, maybe he’s not going to take someone who’s already in there now or promote a current player up on the roster. I guess it’s possible that he’s aware of someone who he could get to go in there based on conversations on the quiet or he could be gambling that someone will enter based on this???

Advertisement
Deff disciplinary reasons for his departure. No shot manny gives him a shot here

We’re trying to turnaround the culture at Miami. The last thing we need is a bad apple spoiling the bunch. I’d say hard pass on. This given his character issues.
We need more Doggs and less choir boys who go soft when real hitting required. Bobby Bowden once stated when asked about his top caliber recruiting class, " that could all change once the hitting starts".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back