Derek Wingo Finally Gets Miami Offer

Advertisement
To me Wingo is one of those players who has potential but for anyone to act like he is can’t miss world beater is full of ****! Dude is a wild card based on performance up until now!

To me Wingo is one of those players who has potential but for anyone to act like he is can’t miss world beater is full of ****! Dude is a wild card based on performance up until now!
Second most athletic linebacker in the state probably after FSU linebacker commit green imo

Asante Jr is like 5’6 140 pounds, we didn’t miss on anything there
But our best CB is 5’7 and you can’t stop eating his nuts smh. One minute we’re defending small CB that are dawgs then contradicting yourself bc another dawg is on the rival team. If Asante Jr was a Cane, you would be biting his nuts too smh. Bro cut it out.

Advertisement
I'm just telling you how he was ranked. He was ranked 97 in the Composite and 59 on rivals. Based on him coming in last summer and passing Gil and DJ right away that's blue chip quality. As far as him not starting in HS I believe someone on this board or another board said that politics were in play when it came to that. Was that the truth or a homer spinning things I have no clue.

I'd take Blades over Asante everyday of the week. Blades is versatile and just plain bigger but I do like Asante Jr. I wouldn't have minded if we landed him as well.
But Dean had to play the most. I don’t care what a poster said, the two CBs that played were better. **** one was a Jr. I know Blades was ranked high from the flag football camps that make all Americans but he didn’t even play. How he stayed ranked high would be the politics. The starting CBs this season looks like Bandy and Ivey, then we can spin it again.

But Dean had to play the most. I don’t care what a poster said, the two CBs that played were better. **** one was a Jr. I know Blades was ranked high from the flag football camps that make all Americans but he didn’t even play. How he stayed ranked high would be the politics. The starting CBs this season looks like Bandy and Ivey, then we can spin it again.
Okay. But what is your beef actually? I just confirmed the fact that he was considered a blue chipper coming out of high school. Ivey was also a 4*. Blades will play a lot as the 3rd corner and he'll be in line to start next season.

I don't understand what's your argument is anymore. Do you have something against the kid? Are you even a Canes fan?

Okay. But what is your beef actually? I just confirmed the fact that he was considered a blue chipper coming out of high school. Ivey was also a 4*. Blades will play a lot as the 3rd corner and he'll be in line to start next season.

I don't understand what's your argument is anymore. Do you have something against the kid? Are you even a Canes fan?
My point is he’s not an elite blue chip that STA puts out that we continue to miss is my point. Battle was and we missed him too. That’s what my point was. I have nothing against Blades, just don’t be Homers and make like he was an elite blue chip.

That's because he's not actually from Broward, he's originally from Naples then moved to Ft. Lauderdale.

I've explained this on the board a bunch of times too lol he was never high on Miami & we never had a shot with him, he was always going to either PSU, UF or another school elsewhere.
Miami should still be the home team for Naples. It's closer than Gainesville is.

Advertisement
But our best CB is 5’7 and you can’t stop eating his nuts smh. One minute we’re defending small CB that are dawgs then contradicting yourself bc another dawg is on the rival team. If Asante Jr was a Cane, you would be biting his nuts too smh. Bro cut it out.

Are you really trying to compare Asante Jr to Bandy smh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rivals disagrees with you. They had him ranked as a HIGH 4* recruit, #59 overall player in country and 6.0 Rivals grade (borderline 5*).
Who gives a scit what guys who never played thinks? You have seen him play right? You saw Pat P play right? You saw Campbell play right? You saw Ramsey play right? Big difference in elite and Blades.

You can say whatever you want. He was ranked by the largest ranking service as the #59 player in the cluntry and had offers to match. Claiming he wasn't blue chip is stupid, imo.
He wasn’t and isn’t still. He was elite in flag football at the camps. He was a blue chip flag player.

My point is he’s not an elite blue chip that STA puts out that we continue to miss is my point. Battle was and we missed him too. That’s what my point was. I have nothing against Blades, just don’t be Homers and make like he was an elite blue chip.

He was a Top 100 composite in the Final rankings, tf is your issue??

No matter how you want to Spin it, 4* especially Top 100 is a **** blue chipper

Advertisement
Back