Dennis Briggs

Possible he's just trolling? Always been an attention seeker from the looks of his media interactions.

Advertisement
DL recruiting (tackle especially) has been disappointing up to this point. Most of the talent brought in the past three classes already were Canes or would have been regardless.

Lol stop being a pu$$y and say what you want to say if you weren't skeared: Fire Kool.

I don't know the OP, but his concern seems legit. Kool is a fantastic coach - no one develops talent better. Obviously we're not going to fire him. But you have to wonder about his recruiting/sales. Top DL should be lining up to play for this guy and thus far that doesn't seem to be the case.

Rumph is also a fantastic coach, but people have still questioned his recruiting/sales ability. He now seems poised to sign a blockbuster DB class. If only Kool could do the same.

DL recruiting (tackle especially) has been disappointing up to this point. Most of the talent brought in the past three classes already were Canes or would have been regardless.

Lol stop being a pu$$y and say what you want to say if you weren't skeared: Fire Kool.

I don't know the OP, but his concern seems legit. Kool is a fantastic coach - no one develops talent better. Obviously we're not going to fire him. But you have to wonder about his recruiting/sales. Top DL should be lining up to play for this guy and thus far that doesn't seem to be the case.

Rumph is also a fantastic coach, but people have still questioned his recruiting/sales ability. He now seems poised to sign a blockbuster DB class. If only Kool could do the same.

Could be a chance to couple him with a better recruiter to help in that department. No way should we let him go but could just supplement him on the trail.

Advertisement
In years past it was our staff that couldn't hold it together. FSU/Florida/Bama would close on top talent that at one point "loved the U". We aren't going to just drop a kid because he was leaning towards FSU. This is our chance to fill the roster with our top targets. If this puts us in the drivers seat wth Briggs we need to close. The kid is a massive and a tremendous talent.

He's a 3 star. Don't be all up on this guy's D. And he was about to try to F us on NSD. F Briggs. I don't want him and wouldn't support continuing to chase his special needs ***
3 star 5 star who gives a he'll. If you think he can help your team you recruit him plain and simple. Let him look back and see how dumb and immature he was a few years from now. recruit the kid if you, as a coach, think he helps your team and is better than your other options,

Kentucky and Louisville both have big DE that could be future DT and maybe we should have took Ford last year . Don’t care about Briggs been tired of his bs . He plays in Orlando which is **** schools

Cue the “you can’t just recruit guys who love UM” morons.

I say fck Briggs. I never bought into this dummy being a UM inevitable commit. When things are rolling like they’ve been rolling here, and the guy still doesn’t jump on board then you know something is up.

I say fck Briggs. I never bought into this dummy being a UM inevitable commit. When things are rolling like they’ve been rolling here, and the guy still doesn’t jump on board then you know something is up.

By Briggs comments it was a typical Jimbo move, this kid was never coming here we got played thats how Jimbo fux around. The kid got fuqed in the end good for his ***.

Advertisement

Lmao man get the **** out of here with that fake *** tough talk. kids act wish washy all the dam time and end up committing to Miami, some are all Miami... who gives a *** as long as they ball out. ****, how many guys were all Miami, come here and don't do chit? Gotta look past that chit sometimes you gotta work for a kid.

By Briggs comments it was a typical Jimbo move, this kid was never coming here we got played thats how Jimbo fux around. The kid got fuqed in the end good for his ***.

they buy the hype.

Yeah, Jimbo pulled this move on UF two recruiting cycles ago with a DT that couldn't even get into UF and had to go JUCO.

Almost happened to us. Glad we found out ahead of time.

Advertisement

Yeah, Jimbo pulled this move on UF two recruiting cycles ago with a DT that couldn't even get into UF and had to go JUCO.

Shavar Manuel

Advertisement

Lmao man get the **** out of here with that fake *** tough talk. kids act wish washy all the dam time and end up committing to Miami, some are all Miami... who gives a *** as long as they ball out. ****, how many guys were all Miami, come here and don't do chit? Gotta look past that chit sometimes you gotta work for a kid.

There it is. I said cue the morons, and, like clockwork, there’s number one.

This Puke just told you he’s all FSU and was playing UM. And you still want to waste time with this dope.

Looks like Cuckbo just ran the exact same shell game on the recruits and on FSU. Jump in bed with a cuck dog, and you get cuck fleas.

Advertisement
Back