Dennis Briggs

kev13108

Junior
Premium
Hopefully he will be joining this class soon. Perfect compliment to Nasty Nesta!

IMG_5975.jpg

Advertisement
Listed at 255lbs and looks like it on film. I think he has to redshirt to put on the necessary weight/muscle.

Advertisement
Don't read my comment as a dig at Briggs at all. I see him just like McIntosh. After a Redshirt year he could be a dominant 285-290 3-tech

Advertisement
There is no indication in that tweet that says he is committing to us or when he is committing...
I want him bad, dont get me wrong. Briggs, Nasty Nesta, and JUCO would be an Elite DL haul in my opinion.

Definitely not a plug and play guy. But I guess we said the same about Bethel too. But I think he will need time. I am lukewarm on him especially with all the games he is playing. He aint no Silvera to be playing all these mind games.

Advertisement
Most likely means nothing whatsoever but his description on Twitter always made me curious. ‘Committed to the University of ________’ With it being a Florida state/Miami battle surely that works in our favour. I’m just overthinking here but eh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like Briggs is getting a little encouragement to hurry the kcuf up with his commitment. Guess we'll see how smart this kid is soon enough.

Would make for a great 3-Tech in our system. Keep his quickness but get him up to about 290 by 2019 and he could be a playmaker next to Ford and Nesta.

Why would he redshirt? If Nort and RJ leave he will play 100%.

Hard to get burn as a DT in the ACC at 255. He has elite skills but needs to cultivate mass and strength

I agree but at the same time if he is better than Fines then you play him

Dog you cannot play DT at 255 pounds in big boy college football you just cant.

Advertisement
Ideally he’d grab a redshirt, but, he’s gonna play out of necessity. And if he’s a legit 255 now, nothing says he can’t be 275 by the start of the season.

If your a kid how can you not be jumping at the opportunity to play on this D? I’m glad the staff is applying pressure. Either commit or will find somebody else. Enough is enough.

Advertisement
Back