Dennis Briggs

Advertisement
Lol a joke go ahead and go to FSU so we can bust your *** all 4 years he’s there. Kool will start hitting that trail like a mad man starting next week we good.

Per 247 https://floridastate.247sports.com/...react-to-Jimbo-Fishers-resignation--111507473

3-star DE target Dennis Briggs:

”I'm shocked and not even going to lie before all this happened I was going to commit to FSU. But this changes a lot and now I have heavier decision on me. I still have the same love for FSU so let's see how it goes with the new Coach coming in.”

Lets move on past guy!! Its time to put the press on some bigger fish.
Agree,hope we drop him now.

He doesn't know if the new fsu staff will even recruit him but "I still have the same love for FSU so let's see how it goes with the new Coach coming in.” I would still recruit him & get him just to stick it to fsu even more.

I’m not on twitter but someone should hit him up on twitter or get this to lingard...

Advertisement
Per 247 https://floridastate.247sports.com/...react-to-Jimbo-Fishers-resignation--111507473

3-star DE target Dennis Briggs:

”I'm shocked and not even going to lie before all this happened I was going to commit to FSU. But this changes a lot and now I have heavier decision on me. I still have the same love for FSU so let's see how it goes with the new Coach coming in.”

Lets move on past guy!! Its time to put the press on some bigger fish.
Agree,hope we drop him now.

He doesn't know if the new fsu staff will even recruit him but "I still have the same love for FSU so let's see how it goes with the new Coach coming in.” I would still recruit him & get him just to stick it to fsu even more.

This mongoloid isn't worth the effort. Let him enjoy the trailer park. F his scrawny ***. Always thought he low key sucks anyway, Get Chatman

In years past it was our staff that couldn't hold it together. FSU/Florida/Bama would close on top talent that at one point "loved the U". We aren't going to just drop a kid because he was leaning towards FSU. This is our chance to fill the roster with our top targets. If this puts us in the drivers seat wth Briggs we need to close. The kid is a massive and a tremendous talent.

In years past it was our staff that couldn't hold it together. FSU/Florida/Bama would close on top talent that at one point "loved the U". We aren't going to just drop a kid because he was leaning towards FSU. This is our chance to fill the roster with our top targets. If this puts us in the drivers seat wth Briggs we need to close. The kid is a massive and a tremendous talent.

He's a 3 star. Don't be all up on this guy's D. And he was about to try to F us on NSD. F Briggs. I don't want him and wouldn't support continuing to chase his special needs ***

Advertisement
Massive and trendmendous talent? Pump the brakes kid. He was a take and we wanted him. We don’t need kids who wanted to be elsewhere.

I’m not on twitter. Let the young guys do their thing. Would love to see lingard call him out.

DL recruiting (tackle especially) has been disappointing up to this point. Most of the talent brought in the past three classes already were Canes or would have been regardless.

Advertisement
Done w the b.s; like we showed him major love, made him a priority. Bounce, bruh.

Like I've said for years when everybody would about kids leaving and making dumb decisions no matter what coaches do sometimes these kids act like idiots and you don't want those dumbasses here. I don't want one person blaming the staff this is on Briggs

Advertisement
DL recruiting (tackle especially) has been disappointing up to this point. Most of the talent brought in the past three classes already were Canes or would have been regardless.

Lol stop being a pu$$y and say what you want to say if you weren't skeared: Fire Kool.

[MENTION=3894]Peter Ariz[/MENTION] - any comment here? I was kind of thinking he was in. Were coaches confident? If so, back up plan? Thanks!

Advertisement
Back