Dennis Briggs

Cue the “you can’t just recruit guys who love UM” morons.

I say fck Briggs. I never bought into this dummy being a UM inevitable commit. When things are rolling like they’ve been rolling here, and the guy still doesn’t jump on board then you know something is up.

same reason i dont understand the optimism on Joyner the linebacker as well

I don’t get the optimism with Joyner either. And I don’t get why we are so obsessed with him either.

Same

Same

Similar

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** Briggis

**** Joyner

**** Amari Gainer

**** Rosendo Louis

Fûck Gaspar Gomez
And Fûck the fücking Diaz brothers
Fûck em all
I'll bury those ****roaches
No lie I laughed out loud for real lol.

I tried to post the clip. Here it is:

[video]https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Djz5E0SQ9dGQ&ved=0ahUKEwj9u6nkmurXAhWkTd8KHT-sCtEQo7QBCCUwAA&usg=AOvVaw0x3zoAFbDtMDdGniMQoqw8[/video]

**** Briggis

**** Joyner

**** Amari Gainer

**** Rosendo Louis

Fûck Gaspar Gomez
And Fûck the fücking Diaz brothers
Fûck em all
I'll bury those ****roaches
No lie I laughed out loud for real lol.

I tried to post the clip. Here it is:

[video]https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3Djz5E0SQ9dGQ&ved=0ahUKEwj9u6nkmurXAhWkTd8KHT-sCtEQo7QBCCUwAA&usg=AOvVaw0x3zoAFbDtMDdGniMQoqw8[/video]

I got you.

Advertisement
Just saw on another thread that Briggs told 247 he was going through commit to FSU until Jimbo left. So he was basically playing us unless he told the coaches and we have other plans.

Just saw on another thread that Briggs told 247 he was going through commit to FSU until Jimbo left. So he was basically playing us unless he told the coaches and we have other plans.

Doubt it. Seems like he was planning on letting the staff know he was going to FSU during his personal hat game on NSD.

If he wasn’t at a position of Need I’d say FcK him.Tell him he’s out and go ahead and go to that clusterfck....

Advertisement
So he was planning to be a Nole. You keep on him if you want him and now Miami has a better shot. Recruiting not for da faint hearted.

So he was planning to be a Nole. You keep on him if you want him and now Miami has a better shot. Recruiting not for da faint hearted.

Recruiting also isn't for idiots either. The kid literally said he was going to commit to the Noles, despite the crap season they've had. He was going to play us until NSD and let it slip.

Doubt it. Seems like he was planning on letting the staff know he was going to FSU during his personal hat game on NSD.

Yep! Seems like he was the one designated to play the fsu ***gg recruiting games

Advertisement

Yep! Seems like he was the one designated to play the fsu ***gg recruiting games

I wonder how our staff reacts. If I were Kool and I still want him I'd give him a FOK (Fill or Kill) order. Either sign with the Canes in December or you won't get the papers in February. Sht or get off the pot. By the way, we're going to recruit 4-5 other guys now. Hope he's cool with that. If not zero Fs given

I hope this turns into a Jeff Thomas situation and we pull a stud DT in the end. I'm trusting the staff on this one

If he wasn’t at a position of Need I’d say FcK him.Tell him he’s out and go ahead and go to that clusterfck....

So what would you do? Allow him to play you? There are other options on the board.

If we have other options,SURE OPTziONS,I’d tell him to kick rocks.The kid had shown no respect or indication he wants to be a Cane.For that I see see ya!!

But we do need players at his position and the coaches think enough of him to stay on him.But guys like him and Joyner I say go to the dumpster fire where we’ll be kickin’your *** for foreseeable future.

Advertisement
Back