Dennis Briggs

**** him. If he wants to be a Nole then let em. Done with these clowns. He will turn out just like Keith Bryant or Travonte Valentie. If you don’t see what Richt/Kul are dong than we cant help ya. You can lead a deer to water...

Advertisement
**** him. If he wants to be a Nole then let em. Done with these clowns. He will turn out just like Keith Bryant or Travonte Valentie. If you don’t see what Richt/Kul are dong than we cant help ya. You can lead a deer to water...

But u can’t lead a jack *** to water and that’s what he’s proving to be

Just saw on another thread that Briggs told 247 he was going through commit to FSU until Jimbo left. So he was basically playing us unless he told the coaches and we have other plans.

Doubt it. Seems like he was planning on letting the staff know he was going to FSU during his personal hat game on NSD.

Yep! Seems like he was the one designated to play the fsu ***gg recruiting games

I wonder how our staff reacts. If I were Kool and I still want him I'd give him a FOK (Fill or Kill) order. Either sign with the Canes in December or you won't get the papers in February. Sht or get off the pot. By the way, we're going to recruit 4-5 other guys now. Hope he's cool with that. If not zero Fs given

I'd go one step further and make it AON. No partials! All or none.

Advertisement
Don't mean nothin'. Cruitin' ain't for the weak. Just having fun. Enjoying the process.

He’s a 3 star has earned the right to troll teams. So many kids should be ahead of him . We need DT not a De trying to turn into DT . That center from img that decommited from fsu could make a good DT .

Did he not get the memo that Miami is no longer anybody's safety school or pawn to be used during signing day shenanigans. If he's not careful, his fat *** is not going to have a chair to sit in when the music stops. No problem with picking another school. Just do it the right way.

Advertisement
We need some big bodies if we lose our two bigs boys we need some more . Never liked the one DT bs last year either

Advertisement
IDK if I still want Briggs anymore. Not because he was going to commit to FSU but he looked slower/fatter in his senior tape then his junior tape.

Advertisement
Back