Demetrius Jackson knee injury

Absolutely sucks for the kid. Good player and likely starter next year. Freshman going to have to step up.

Advertisement
That sucks for the young man and for our D. He's huge against the run (also does well at batting down balls). Thankfully that is one position where we can afford something like this. Get well soon DJax.

Tough break.

This may be an opportunity for Patchan too unless they still want him to learn the TE position.

He’ll probably switch back after spring next year. Depth for TE during the spring will be worrisome thin. Sucks because i wanted to see Patchan at DE. His get-off was insane in that F$U game last year.

Advertisement
****. Still on the VT high, came to the board to revel in it and look forward to ND.

**** news. Next man up, but this sucks no doubt.

Advertisement
One of my favorite players on our team. Gritty with a heart of gold.

Anyone more knowledgeable than me know if he plays SDE or WDE? If he's on the left side, Garvin will have to step up, if on the right, DJJ

Advertisement
Hurts to lose him as a run defender before ND.

Also forces McIntosh to play another 5-10 snaps a game in the pass down defense.

Love how the kid has played. Feel sorry for him. But we don’t “need” anyone to step up. We rotate Thomas, j Jackson, Harris, etc so guys will have to play a little bit more, which I’m sure they don't mind doing. And stop with the “we need everyone healthy to beat Nd” talk. We’re fine, especially at d end.

Advertisement
It’s a big loss but due to our depth we will be able to absorb it with how much our backups play. He was one of the best 3 performing dlineman this year imo

Advertisement
Back