Demetrius Jackson knee injury

Advertisement
Damnit mane. Could be our best DE against the run and lot's of experience.

Dammit! Hopefully not too serious. He deserves to enjoy this success on the field. Get back soon

****. He's a been a player for the Canes. Pulling for a speedy and strong recovery. He's gonna be a great influence on our incoming DL talent next year. DJax is all Cane.

Go Canes!

****. He was balling. this hurts but its part of football and so far (KNOCK ON WOOD) we can not complain too much about how we have faired on injuries. I understand Walton but still..

Advertisement
Needed him for ND. Probably our best run defending DE. This hurts a lot, no other way to put it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know the extent of the injury?

This, didn't he hurt his knee last year and miss the last half of the season? If so, same knee?

Or did he miss about half the season and come back at the end? Can't remember.

Advertisement
Sucks for D-Jax. He was playing really good and was going to be needed against ND given that (from my perspective) he was really good against the run.

If there's a position that we could afford an injury at, it was DE. But man, this still sucks. Get better, D-Jax.

Bad loss, but...next man up. This kind of stuff has defined UM through the years of success.

Advertisement
john-lackey.gif

Advertisement
It’s a big loss but due to our depth we will be able to absorb it with how much our backups play. He was one of the best 3 performing dlineman this year imo

Hopefully it's a simple (cleanup type surgery, i.e. meniscus ) and we get him back for the bowl game...

Canes redshirt junior DE Demetrius Jackson will have surgery later today and could potentially miss the remainder of the season, according to multiple sources.

If it is a severe injury like ACL tear Pete statement will read "he will" miss the remainder of the season. Could it be just meniscus tear and he is getting arthroscopy today? That would be the best case scenario. Fingers crossed and best wishes for the young man for speedy recovery.

Advertisement
Back