Demetrius Jackson interview

Great video thanks for posting. We forget what this day means for kids like this across the country, most wouldn't have this kind of chance without football. Hope this kid makes the most of it, good for him.

Advertisement
Thought this deserved its own thread. Good kid man.

[video=youtube;qssxqds_9kc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qssxqds_9kc[/video]

Some great sound bytes in there! Canefreak needs to do a video using some of those sound bytes! Powerful

this kid will be a good student too. good kid. that part where he said "i gave these people something to be proud of" shows you where his head is at.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big fan of that kid. Wish so fla produced more like him

Don't think it's a coincidence that he's so humble and thankful. He hasn't had his *** kissed since optimist like many of our locals

Good looking prospect who I think will be a huge player for us

I know Pete says when it's all said and done he will be the highest player drafted from this class

Advertisement
45689706.jpg

I know much of you hate him but you have to give credit to Ice Harris too, he seen a young man with potential. told him to come and he would have at least 4 schollies. without that push to come out none of this would have happen. God work is great ways.

Advertisement
Seems like a great kid, good head on his shoulders who will represent the University and his community well. Gotta pull for a kid like this

Need a new thread for all the people that relentlessly ripped the kid even though he stood by his word the whole time and signed here

Advertisement
Back