Demetrius Jackson interview

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Thought this deserved its own thread. Good kid man.

[video=youtube;qssxqds_9kc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qssxqds_9kc[/video]

Advertisement
Have to admit that I was slightly concerned when Charlie Strong and Texas offered Jackson at the last minute. As we saw with McKenzie flipping to Georgia when offered two days before NSD, it's certainly not unprecedented for a kid to change his mind when a new and unexpected opportunity arises.

But I'm thrilled that we were able to hang onto him. Unlimited potential and a great kid.

Advertisement
Hey, F you for ruining the "woe is me" crowds moment! Who are you to put up this video of a BIG TIME STUD IN TEARS because he has a chance to wear the O&G and rep this Cane family on Sat! Its more fun to talk about the losers that we didnt get! Smh. **** you!

Man after watching this F any kid who didnt commit to us on today. Cant wait to see this kid in two years killin' everything in sight!

This is why I don't ***** mope like you clowns do.. Kids like Jackson, Chad, McDermott, Yearby, Darling, are real SFL ride or die kids. They will give everything they have for us to win. This interview is a must see for the Real Cane Fans...

Advertisement
This is why I don't understand the people who **** on this day.

It's not about who doesn't come. It's about THAT right there.

Advertisement
Good kid, haters gonna hate on today but we got some really good ones today. Good stuff. Glad you stuck with the U Demetrius!

This is why I don't understand the people who **** on this day.

It's not about who doesn't come. It's about THAT right there.
Yup.

In the grand scheme of things, it does suck that we lose kids like TV/Cook/Lane/Treon...but for a kid like DJ who wants to stay home and represent his family and hometown, it doesn't get any better than that.

Advertisement
Kid was probably sitting at home a year ago wondering if he would join the Army or the Navy, now he's going to The University of Miami on a football scholarship.

Good for him. You can see he's not some diva who's been coddled since he was 5.
Genuine emotion and pure gratitude.
Nice to see.

I love this kid.

From Overtown to the University of Miami. That raw emotion man, loves his family, loves his city, is gonna play angry and with a passion entitled kids just don't have.

We are very fortunate to have a young man like this joining the U, not only is he mature but he is far from reaching his ceiling.
This is going to be a special class, all we need now is for this kids to work hard on and off the field.

Advertisement
Back