Demetrius Jackson interview

"Demetrius Jackson committed to me just after his visit here."

http://arkansas.247sports.com/Board...-Couldnt-Answer-Until-Today-thread-25631856/1

I've never heard of a guy committing to a reporter before.

196.jpg

"You lied to me Demetrius!"

LOLZ. Jackson probably couldn't get to the airport fast enough after talking to this guy.

Advertisement
I have several friends who are Razorbacks who tipped me off to Jackson's name getting mentioned on their board a few months ago. Otis Kirk was EXTREMELY confident that Jackson would visit, and be a Hog. He mentioned Denver Kirkland as someone he spoke with regarding this. I brushed it off as total bull**** since Jackson was so emphatic on Twitter about being solid, shutting it down, etc. At one point after a particularly convincing Jackson tweet that it was over, Kirk seemed to be EXTRA sure that it meant nothing and he would visit and be a Hog. Again I took it as bull****. Then, of course, Jackson took the super secret visit. At that point, I was wondering wtf was really going on.

Makes you wonder just exactly what was going on that whole time... my totally wild guess is that he felt a lot of pressure from Denver, had a hard time saying no, really did enjoy the visit, and then came back and decided to stay with the Canes.

Whatever the case, very glad to have him.

Exactly or he liked ark a lot but when he got back he realized he didn't want to go so far away. Reporter probably is telling the truth. So what. He changed his mind. We lose guys like that every year.

Last edited:
Still doesn't make up for the Cheerleader though, they should feel lucky.

The main takeaway from all of this is that Arkansas can suck a big old dlck.

We burnt em this year. Our turn.

I hope Demetrius and Chad roll around looking like old school Canes, not saying much, knockin' heads all day.

Welcome to the U Demetrius

Advertisement
I know much of you hate him but you have to give credit to Ice Harris too, he seen a young man with potential. told him to come and he would have at least 4 schollies. without that push to come out none of this would have happen. God work is great ways.

Ya i give Ice props on that too...he also gave us the upper hand as he called his boy Barrow and even Randy early like after the first two practices and said yall need to offer this kid.

Crazy man...Kid likely would of played b-ball his sr year @ BTW and maybe go to miami dade or some small school for bball if that....got a chance to play football and worked his *** off..flashed in the spring..and then dominated his sr season.

His fam also is full with kids that got football schollies as well...couple of his cousins went to fiu and Kirkland @ ark.

I have several friends who are Razorbacks who tipped me off to Jackson's name getting mentioned on their board a few months ago. Otis Kirk was EXTREMELY confident that Jackson would visit, and be a Hog. He mentioned Denver Kirkland as someone he spoke with regarding this. I brushed it off as total bull**** since Jackson was so emphatic on Twitter about being solid, shutting it down, etc. At one point after a particularly convincing Jackson tweet that it was over, Kirk seemed to be EXTRA sure that it meant nothing and he would visit and be a Hog. Again I took it as bull****. Then, of course, Jackson took the super secret visit. At that point, I was wondering wtf was really going on.

Makes you wonder just exactly what was going on that whole time... my totally wild guess is that he felt a lot of pressure from Denver, had a hard time saying no, really did enjoy the visit, and then came back and decided to stay with the Canes.

Whatever the case, very glad to have him.

Exactly what happened in my opinion......

Kirkland is his cousin...they were his first offer..and randy is a religious guy who is friends with his hc...so he kinda probably didnt know how to go about saying no to them...also he didnt want to say anything wrong to the "reporter". Kid wasnt really use to recruiting all the way.........

I kinda never was weary about him leaving for Arky imo....Barrow's pull was strong...and he is a real Overtown kid imo....those kids are hard to pull out of their....

Thomas was diff as ...FSU is where he wanted from early on.....and we dropped the ball on Treon in the way we recruited him early on...

Demetrius Jackson ‏@F5_Jackson 40s
These fans still on my page look ima cane ...deal with it .. Leave me alone
Guess he never liked those Arky fans lol

Advertisement
Demetrius Jackson ‏@F5_Jackson 17m
I appreciate the love from the ark fans who wish me the best of luck but for the rest who have bad things to say leave me alone get a life

They are some psychos.

when some creepy old white guy with 4 hairs named Otis, in Arkansas, follows you around and asks you questions... you say whatever he wants to hear so you can GTFO of there.

Class act, those Arkies. Between Bielema's ***** wife and this "professional" trying to slander a 17 year old over his college decision, that whole bunch is just the Top 1%.

If you're Collins, you gotta feel good, right? I mean, not only did you go to a ****hole in the middle of the Meth Belt, but you get to be stalked on Twitter by a bunch of flunkies who wish they could get on full time at Wal Mart and probably use the n word a lot...but both your mom and "your" Coach Partridge are back in South Florida.

All fan bases, including ours, are largely comprised of morons...but you, Arkansas, take the cake.

Advertisement
I know much of you hate him but you have to give credit to Ice Harris too, he seen a young man with potential. told him to come and he would have at least 4 schollies. without that push to come out none of this would have happen. God work is great ways.

Ya i give Ice props on that too...he also gave us the upper hand as he called his boy Barrow and even Randy early like after the first two practices and said yall need to offer this kid.

Crazy man...Kid likely would of played b-ball his sr year @ BTW and maybe go to miami dade or some small school for bball if that....got a chance to play football and worked his *** off..flashed in the spring..and then dominated his sr season.

His fam also is full with kids that got football schollies as well...couple of his cousins went to fiu and Kirkland @ ark.

Props to Ice as well for holding his players to a higher standard when it comes to grades. One of the few coaches down here that take interest in his players academics. I wish more coaches would take interest in their players grades and hold them accountable no matter how good at football they are. Seems like the majority of BTW players qualify.

Advertisement
Back