Demetrius Jackson interview

Advertisement
Whole lot of people down here could learn something from this dude. This young man knows whats up. Much respect.

WELCOME TO THE :neonu:

WOW!

So many kids down here are so ******* entitled and think they deserve everything to be handed to them, this kid is the exact opposite! Gonna be rooting for him big time!!

His combination of size, speed, motor and most importantly, his appreciation for how gifted he is, is gonna turn him into a MONSTER!

Advertisement
The publisher on Arkansas' 247sports has posted on their board the story that he was going to publish from after Jackson's visit when he said Jackson committed to UofA except that Jackson asked him to keep it quiet.

Some quotes:

“It is amazing now, blowing my mind. The fans are generous and warm and they accept me. It is a college atmosphere and this is where I want to be – in a college atmosphere like this.”

“Arkansas was my first offer and they have on me hard and they have been loyal to me even when I committed to UM,” Jackson said. “UM hasn't been giving me trouble. UM fans have been giving me trouble if I decide to take a visit.

“This is my life,” Jackson added. “It is whatever I want to do. I am not doing nothing wrong to nobody. That would be the main reason plus I get along with the guys down here. It is a college town and if I get away from home I will grow as a man.”

“It is a fact,” Jackson said. “I am coming here.”
“It's been crazy,” Jackson said. “At first, people didn't care what college I went to and now all of a sudden they care. That's crazy.”

The publisher on Arkansas' 247sports has posted on their board the story that he was going to publish from after Jackson's visit when he said Jackson committed to UofA except that Jackson asked him to keep it quiet.

Some quotes:

“It is amazing now, blowing my mind. The fans are generous and warm and they accept me. It is a college atmosphere and this is where I want to be – in a college atmosphere like this.”

“Arkansas was my first offer and they have on me hard and they have been loyal to me even when I committed to UM,” Jackson said. “UM hasn't been giving me trouble. UM fans have been giving me trouble if I decide to take a visit.

“This is my life,” Jackson added. “It is whatever I want to do. I am not doing nothing wrong to nobody. That would be the main reason plus I get along with the guys down here. It is a college town and if I get away from home I will grow as a man.”

“It's been crazy,” Jackson said. “At first, people didn't care what college I went to and now all of a sudden they care. That's crazy.”

lawl

This is why I don't ***** mope like you clowns do.. Kids like Jackson, Chad, McDermott, Yearby, Darling, are real SFL ride or die kids. They will give everything they have for us to win. This interview is a must see for the Real Cane Fans...

Those boys are proud to rep their home city and they wanna bring the U back. Let's hope they're put in the position to do so cuz they all have the desire, work ethic, and talent to be the best.

Advertisement

Some quotes:

PIG SOOEY MUDA****AS

Some quotes:

Once again like I said earlier there needs to be a thread from all of these ******** who went from ripping this kid to shreds to now kissing his *** where they apologize to a kid who took 1 free trip and yet unlike a few commits stayed true to UM

Advertisement
“It is a fact” .......“I am coming here”

I know he wasn't trying but the quotations were well played.

195.jpg

I have several friends who are Razorbacks who tipped me off to Jackson's name getting mentioned on their board a few months ago. Otis Kirk was EXTREMELY confident that Jackson would visit, and be a Hog. He mentioned Denver Kirkland as someone he spoke with regarding this. I brushed it off as total bull**** since Jackson was so emphatic on Twitter about being solid, shutting it down, etc. At one point after a particularly convincing Jackson tweet that it was over, Kirk seemed to be EXTRA sure that it meant nothing and he would visit and be a Hog. Again I took it as bull****. Then, of course, Jackson took the super secret visit. At that point, I was wondering wtf was really going on.

Makes you wonder just exactly what was going on that whole time... my totally wild guess is that he felt a lot of pressure from Denver, had a hard time saying no, really did enjoy the visit, and then came back and decided to stay with the Canes.

Whatever the case, very glad to have him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
that's the type of kid UM have been missing!! He along w/ Chad Thomas, Duke Johnson, McDermott, Yearby, and TH3 can be corner stones for us to get this ship back up and running. Hopefully Duke and TH3 stay for their Sr years and we can re-create a factory known as the original NFLU.

Give the man a Bible and he would have a Mega Church in no time...LOL

I guess we all know who will take over the great game speeches that Ray Lewis and Michael Irvin provided

Advertisement
Back