Demarkus bowman

Advertisement
His tape is awesome.

Recruit his offensive linemen and someone needs to recruit his o-line coach. They blocked perfectly on those plays.

I’m going to be real honest here and @Sigma_Cane_7 i know you’re gonna be fighting for us but Chaney and Bowman aren’t coming. Act as if they’re not when you’re recruiting them and focus on the 2 NY RB’s we offered in Lamy Constant and Tarik Murphy. They’re absolute studs and keeps the NY pipeline open...with Henry Parrish being there as well in case one falters.

Advertisement
Ok. Who cares. It doesn't change the fact he said trey sanders was coming.

Yea how many months ago when we was recruiting him.

But I guess you will dismiss when I said in August that Sanders wasnt coming unless he got paid.

Ill take Parrish and 1 of the NYC backs preferably Murphy over wasting time with Chaney and Bowman.

Advertisement
Yea how many months ago when we was recruiting him.

But I guess you will dismiss when I said in August that Sanders wasnt coming unless he got paid.
He was never coming regardless if they offered him bread or not.

I’m going to be real honest here and @Sigma_Cane_7 i know you’re gonna be fighting for us but Chaney and Bowman aren’t coming. Act as if they’re not when you’re recruiting them and focus on the 2 NY RB’s we offered in Lamy Constant and Tarik Murphy. They’re absolute studs and keeps the NY pipeline open...with Henry Parrish being there as well in case one falters.

I’m with it. I can care less where we get talent from as long as they want to be Canes. And yes I’m going to be in Don-Don ear until the end. We had him after the VT game but pops talked him out of it so I hope UGA doesn’t have their teeth sunk in too deep.

This goes without saying for other positions but we really need our guys drafted on Day 1 and 2 for some kids to really be sold on us. Winning is one thing but if we start filling rounds 1 and 2 with 3-5 Canes a year it’s a wrap.

Advertisement
I’m with it. I can care less where we get talent from as long as they want to be Canes. And yes I’m going to be in Don-Don ear until the end. We had him after the VT game but pops talked him out of it so I hope UGA doesn’t have their teeth sunk in too deep.

This goes without saying for other positions but we really need our guys drafted on Day 1 and 2 for some kids to really be sold on us. Winning is one thing but if we start filling rounds 1 and 2 with 3-5 Canes a year it’s a wrap.

Pops trying to get paid, thats what it sounds like to me.

Advertisement
Pops trying to get paid, thats what it sounds like to me.

I would’ve said that if I didn’t know the family. But since I do I don’t believe it is the case. Moreso Don Sr doesn’t believe in de-commitments so he only gets one shot. He’d beat his sons *** before letting him recant his pledge. Downside is we had a ****** year and kids are kids so naturally it is now a dog fight IMO.

I would take him now but I like Bowman, Chaney, and the NY guys better than Parrish.
Why? Parrish is up there with Chaney and the NY guys imo.

Too 2 backs in the state are Bowman and Knighton and as of now I doubt we get either.

Advertisement
Back