Demarkus bowman

We could win the natty and he probably doesn’t sign w us. Bowman is **** good but we should lock up Cheney first and foremost and tell him he likely won’t be the only back taken. Allocate the remaining RB time and resources on studs who are reciprocating the interest...

Advertisement
When I think about us recruiting Lakeland again....
D71BA63C-E5A4-4932-89EB-A82B00890DA9.jpeg

We could win the natty and he probably doesn’t sign w us. Bowman is **** good but we should lock up Cheney first and foremost and tell him he likely won’t be the only back taken. Allocate the remaining RB time and resources on studs who are reciprocating the interest...
Chaney?! Lol. Dude already took us off as his favorite. He sent out the bat signal.

The 5’11” 195 pound back previously told CIS that UM was his leader back in May, but is backing off that a bit so he can enjoy the recruiting process more like his father did.

“I’m going to treat all of the colleges the same,” Chaney Jr. said on not having leaders. “All at the same level, and go through the recruiting process and enjoy it… So I can get the feel of what my dad really went through. My dad went through the whole recruiting process, and he went to South Carolina.”
Bowman is all lizard and will troll us like his teamates that jerked around our former alleged best recruiter. He’s a 5 star back and is going to amass a fortune until he commits.

Advertisement
On second thought, can we just nuke this thread and any other thread that pops up about this kid? It’s actually a massive embarrassment to this fan base that any Canes fan is talking about this kid.

Chaney?! Lol. Dude already took us off as his favorite. He sent out the bat signal.

The 5’11” 195 pound back previously told CIS that UM was his leader back in May, but is backing off that a bit so he can enjoy the recruiting process more like his father did.

“I’m going to treat all of the colleges the same,” Chaney Jr. said on not having leaders. “All at the same level, and go through the recruiting process and enjoy it… So I can get the feel of what my dad really went through. My dad went through the whole recruiting process, and he went to South Carolina.”
Bowman is all lizard and will troll us like his teamates that jerked around our former alleged best recruiter. He’s a 5 star back and is going to amass a fortune until he commits.

SPOT ON, It's like panhandling getting little bags every where.

GOCANES

His attitude gonna change real quick when Enos is lighting up the scoreboard. All this is gonna change.

Advertisement
First thing is we have to beat the Turds. Next we still have about 25% tonget him imo. But we must take our shot. Plenty of rbs in the 2020 class.

For Chaney it’s us vs. Kirby. Hopefully an Uber stacked backfield at Gawga swings him our way.

Advertisement
hopefully hes transparent with us and doesnt allow a 200 page thread that leads to signing day dissapointmnet
Yes he is...he’s already been up front that he really likes UGA.

Last edited:
Here’s an idea. How about we just play football and wreck UF in the opener leading them to have a 4 loss season. Shouldn’t have much of a problem recruiting head to head with them then!

Advertisement

So what does that mean? We should just stop recruiting him? Lol. He has over a year until he has to sign, he is a local stud that still loves UM. Plenty of time and opportunity there. Just because we aren’t his public “favorite” that means we should forget about him? I’m confused.

So what does that mean? We should just stop recruiting him? Lol. He has over a year until he has to sign, he is a local stud that still loves UM. Plenty of time and opportunity there. Just because we aren’t his public “favorite” that means we should forget about him? I’m confused.
Recruit hiim yes. But don’t hold your breath
This kid did everything close to almost being committed. posted all kind of pro Miami things continued to name us as his favorite in all his interviews and then all of a sudden we’re not.
If I’m not mistaken no other recruit has been visited more by our coaches than this kid.
Here are the facts that were posted in one of the podcasts: if there is a local blue-chip recruit that has been holding an offer from um since his freshman or sophomore year who has visited the school multiple times who has attended multiple games and who the staff has constantly kept in contact with and he doesn’t commit by his senior year the chances of him committing to the University of Miami are almost 0.
I would expect a relationship with a kid to grow stronger not weaker. He said this back in August before the season started. I wouldn’t blame any kid for backing off after the ACC abortion this year.
Maybe he hops back on board. I think Manolo visited him recently with the new rb coach.

Advertisement
Back