Demarkus bowman

I'm getting greedy. Give me two of Chaney, Milton and Bowman for 2020 and keep adding elite pieces to our RB stable. Cheney is pretty much a cane lock so snag one of these other two guys and call it a day

Demarkcus Bowman, Lakeland, Running Back

He's 5'11 185lbs high 4-star RB, the #4 ranked RB in FLA.

Had 1,136yds & 10TD's at 10.1ypc as a Sophomore. Kid is a big time home run hitter, with unofficial 4.47 speed.

UGA, Bama, FSU & Oh St are all on him heavy. If we land this kid & Chaney in 2020 that would be an ELITE haul, easily the best duo in the nation.

Plus the fact he goes to Lakeland would be great to continue to forge that pipeline in that school with already snatching Cleveland Reed in 2018 & possibly getting Zipperer for the 19 class.

SCarolina Ibis

Medical Redshirt
Bowman and Chaney in 2020, followed by Amari Daniels in 2021 and that's that. All that's left at this point is to debate which position group has more depth, WR or RB!

Bowman and Chaney in 2020, followed by Amari Daniels in 2021 and that's that. All that's left at this point is to debate which position group has more depth, WR or RB!
TE group might make its way into that conversation too

CaneFan954

Redshirt Freshman

Had 1,136yds & 10TD's at 10.1ypc as a Sophomore. Kid is a big time home run hitter, with unofficial 4.47 speed.

UGA, Bama, FSU & Oh St are all on him heavy. If we land this kid & Chaney in 2020 that would be an ELITE haul, easily the best duo in the nation.

Plus the fact he goes to Lakeland would be great to continue to forge that pipeline in that school with already snatching Cleveland Reed in 2018 & possibly getting Zipperer for the 19 class.
Kinda resembles Cam Davis to me. I can dig it.

Love this kids tape. Home run ability but still runs hard with some physicality.

Beautiful running style and excellent vision. reminds me of Frank Gore...

After he sees his homies Zip & Summerall sign with us, we will sit pretty for him.

Cheney and Bowman would be unfair.

reminds me of Willis.

Hate to say it but he does remind me Gore. If If I recall, Gore used to roll off tacklers like this kid does quite a bit. Would love to get this kid w Chaney

FSU made a big move for Chaney according to a few folks, including someone who claimed to speak to his dad.

Not saying they lead or he's not coming to Miami or anything like that. Just that he really wasn't considering FSU before the visit, and now he definitely is.

Also, there was some discussion about his reclassifying to 2019. Anyone else hear anything like that?

FSU made a big move for Chaney according to a few folks, including someone who claimed to speak to his dad.

Not saying they lead or he's not coming to Miami or anything like that. Just that he really wasn't considering FSU before the visit, and now he definitely is.

Also, there was some discussion about his reclassifying to 2019. Anyone else hear anything like that?
Bag drop coming

TotesMagotes

Redshirt Freshman

David Lake posted in the Paradise live update thread that he spoke to someone close to Chaney who was there and they told him he will enroll at Miami for college when the time comes.

Not dismissing what you're suggesting b/c this was as of Saturday night and "recruiting is fluid" and all of that but thought it worth mentioning.