Demarkus bowman

David Lake posted in the Paradise live update thread that he spoke to someone close to Chaney who was there and they told him he will enroll at Miami for college when the time comes.

Not dismissing what you're suggesting b/c this was as of Saturday night and "recruiting is fluid" and all of that but thought it worth mentioning.

Not dismissing what you said either, and that's great news. But I believe the information I heard was from someone who spoke directly to his dad, who was with him on the trip to Tallahassee. Could be the game of telephone, could be smoke, could be telling someone what they want to hear, but the impression FSU got this weekend was they're in the game, which they definitively were not before his visit.

I found the reclassification thing even more interesting. I expected teams to make a run at the kid, but that was the first I've heard of him possibly graduating early and getting into the 2019 class.

Advertisement
Not dismissing what you said either, and that's great news. But I believe the information I heard was from someone who spoke directly to his dad, who was with him on the trip to Tallahassee. Could be the game of telephone, could be smoke, could be telling someone what they want to hear, but the impression FSU got this weekend was they're in the game, which they definitively were not before his visit.

I found the reclassification thing even more interesting. I expected teams to make a run at the kid, but that was the first I've heard of him possibly graduating early and getting into the 2019 class.

Sounds like your information is wholly BS. I HIGHLY doubt he will be able to reclassify and graduate from Belen

Advertisement

So Chaney is going to go to a sub par educational institution so that his parents would have to drive 10 hours to watch home games??? Zero logic in him going to FSU.

Demarkcus Bowman, Lakeland, Running Back

He's 5'11 185lbs high 4-star RB, the #4 ranked RB in FLA.

Had 1,136yds & 10TD's at 10.1ypc as a Sophomore. Kid is a big time home run hitter, with unofficial 4.47 speed.

UGA, Bama, FSU & Oh St are all on him heavy. If we land this kid & Chaney in 2020 that would be an ELITE haul, easily the best duo in the nation.

Plus the fact he goes to Lakeland would be great to continue to forge that pipeline in that school with already snatching Cleveland Reed in 2018 & possibly getting Zipperer for the 19 class.

You've watched both Bowman & Chaney compete in person right? Obviously the goal is to land both. But based on what you've seen, if U had to take one.. Who ya got? What a great problem to have either way.

FSU made a big move for Chaney according to a few folks, including someone who claimed to speak to his dad.

Not saying they lead or he's not coming to Miami or anything like that. Just that he really wasn't considering FSU before the visit, and now he definitely is.

Also, there was some discussion about his reclassifying to 2019. Anyone else hear anything like that?
Chaney will be a cane. FSU literally has 0 shot. Of any school to be worried about that ain't it

FSU made a big move for Chaney according to a few folks, including someone who claimed to speak to his dad.

Not saying they lead or he's not coming to Miami or anything like that. Just that he really wasn't considering FSU before the visit, and now he definitely is.

Also, there was some discussion about his reclassifying to 2019. Anyone else hear anything like that?
Given what we know about Cheney's dad and the type of coaches he surrounds himself with and his son... I highly doubt Papa Cheney will approve of Taggart.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back