Demarkus bowman

Nick_conlan

Recruit
IMG_0670.JPG

**** that boy look built

Advertisement
Advertisement

Demarkcus Bowman, Lakeland, Running Back

He's 5'11 185lbs high 4-star RB, the #4 ranked RB in FLA.

Had 1,136yds & 10TD's at 10.1ypc as a Sophomore. Kid is a big time home run hitter, with unofficial 4.47 speed.

UGA, Bama, FSU & Oh St are all on him heavy. If we land this kid & Chaney in 2020 that would be an ELITE haul, easily the best duo in the nation.

Plus the fact he goes to Lakeland would be great to continue to forge that pipeline in that school with already snatching Cleveland Reed in 2018 & possibly getting Zipperer for the 19 class.

Kinda resembles Cam Davis to me. I can dig it.

Advertisement

Demarkcus Bowman, Lakeland, Running Back

He's 5'11 185lbs high 4-star RB, the #4 ranked RB in FLA.

Had 1,136yds & 10TD's at 10.1ypc as a Sophomore. Kid is a big time home run hitter, with unofficial 4.47 speed.

UGA, Bama, FSU & Oh St are all on him heavy. If we land this kid & Chaney in 2020 that would be an ELITE haul, easily the best duo in the nation.

Plus the fact he goes to Lakeland would be great to continue to forge that pipeline in that school with already snatching Cleveland Reed in 2018 & possibly getting Zipperer for the 19 class.

reminds me of Willis.

Hate to say it but he does remind me Gore. If If I recall, Gore used to roll off tacklers like this kid does quite a bit. Would love to get this kid w Chaney

Advertisement
FSU made a big move for Chaney according to a few folks, including someone who claimed to speak to his dad.

Not saying they lead or he's not coming to Miami or anything like that. Just that he really wasn't considering FSU before the visit, and now he definitely is.

Also, there was some discussion about his reclassifying to 2019. Anyone else hear anything like that?

FSU made a big move for Chaney according to a few folks, including someone who claimed to speak to his dad.

Not saying they lead or he's not coming to Miami or anything like that. Just that he really wasn't considering FSU before the visit, and now he definitely is.

Also, there was some discussion about his reclassifying to 2019. Anyone else hear anything like that?
Bag drop coming

Advertisement

David Lake posted in the Paradise live update thread that he spoke to someone close to Chaney who was there and they told him he will enroll at Miami for college when the time comes.

Not dismissing what you're suggesting b/c this was as of Saturday night and "recruiting is fluid" and all of that but thought it worth mentioning.

Kind of off topic but who was the last Belen kid we signed? Chaney seems to be the best outta there in some time

Advertisement
Back