Demarkus bowman

I bet bowman changes his mind when he sees us beat the bricks off these mf Ufag in august.......we will see a huge change I bet

Advertisement
I bet bowman changes his mind when he sees us beat the bricks off these mf Ufag in august.......we will see a huge change I bet
If we do that then we will know who’s real or not.
I posted that manny has both Florida schools on the schedule. No excuses if we both about who’s the state champ. Both are not at hard rock. Manny wanted to repeat history well he’s got an opportunity to make a huge statement game one and another one at trailerhassee.
If dudes don’t come after that then start losing contact and look somewhere else.

Get Parrish now. The next one to commit out of chaney and the NY’s gets the spot. Chaney wants to go to uga let him go. Add Holmes as a utility player and lets ride

Advertisement
I like Chaney better than the new york kids. Many taking Chaney's talent for granted on this site. He's the same kid that was basically dubbed a once in a lifetime prospect 3 years ago.

The NY backs are decent, I think I like Murphy slightly better...Reminds me of Homer for a ceiling. IMO we should wait on them though.

Advertisement
who said im trying to be an insider, I just dont think he comes here. He is following the plan of kids in Dade lately, visit a bunch of times dont commit and sign with an $EC school

You said "think" this time. Your previous post said emphatically that he was not coming here. That is what I mean. Along with the other info you have been wrong about

I like Chaney better than the new york kids. Many taking Chaney's talent for granted on this site. He's the same kid that was basically dubbed a once in a lifetime prospect 3 years ago.

The NY backs are decent, I think I like Murphy slightly better...Reminds me of Homer for a ceiling. IMO we should wait on them though.
I want to go on record saying Chaney and Bowman are in a different tier group but I’m being realistic. I can get the 2 NY guys and everybody is sleeping on these 2 kids. They’re not the fastest kids because they’re 200 plus. Look at these kids vision and their cuts. The people asking for Parrish and saying he’s better are saying a kid that’s 165 pounds if that, running 4.66 is better than these two.

Lamy Constant has a lasered 4.27 shuttle and a 32 inch vert. Nothing on Tirek but you can tell he’s a tad faster but Lamy has better vision.

Advertisement
Sofla divas gona do sofla diva Shiite.
Get manny Enos and our RB coach to Fresno and bring me this savage!!!!

Tell bubba and Jaelan to hit up your mans too!!

Chaney is being shopped by his dad. Said this last year. He ain’t comin unless he’s a Duke Johnson type

Advertisement
If we do that then we will know who’s real or not.
I posted that manny has both Florida schools on the schedule. No excuses if we both about who’s the state champ. Both are not at hard rock. Manny wanted to repeat history well he’s got an opportunity to make a huge statement game one and another one at trailerhassee.
If dudes don’t come after that then start losing contact and look somewhere else.

lets not waste our time with a kid from lakeland.

Get Lamy Constant and Tirek Murphy early then figure it out later. I personally will take Tirek and turn him into a Stryker in that case...as you can see he’s not a small guy to begin with.

Murphy from NY looks kinda slow but he seems like a big back.
Stop looking at speed. Kid isn’t slow...all that matters. Does he have vision? Yes. Does he hit the hole with some anger? Yes. Can he make people miss? Yes. Does he play good comp? For NY yes. Does he have a good offer sheet (if applicable)? Yes. Does he produce? As a RB and a WR. Is he willing to block? Yes. Does he have good size? Yes, he’s 6’ 205. Does he look like he can be real productive and help you win games? Yes. Then he’s a take.

The speed will come. The athleticism will come but you got to stop judging ball players on if you run a 4.4 or not because speed isn’t everything in football. I’m not just trying to say it about you and what you said and pick on you but that kind of stuff drives me nuts seeing it all over the place.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back