DeMario Tolan, 2022 LB offered - Part II (& Commits to LSU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Interesting comments on the commitment:

"If you want me to be honest, it's a home away from home," Tolan told 247Sports when asked about his decision to play for Ed Orgeron and the Tigers. "I just feel like I can be me out there. I feel like I can be the greatest man that I can be and that I can be the greatest football player that I can be."

"This is all I have ever wanted to do – play on the biggest stage," Tolan quickly added.

"I know that is LSU is a great place and I know that Coach O is a great coach," Tolan noted. "That's why I'm going to LSU. Coach O is smart. He knows what he's doing. He just needs the players to do what he did two years ago when they won [a national title]."
**** they brainwashed the kid

I Guess If You Say So GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement

"If you want me to be honest, it's a home away from home," Tolan told 247Sports when asked about his decision to play for Ed Orgeron and the Tigers. "I just feel like I can be me out there. I feel like I can be the greatest man that I can be and that I can be the greatest football player that I can be."

"This is all I have ever wanted to do – play on the biggest stage," Tolan quickly added.

"I know that is LSU is a great place and I know that Coach O is a great coach," Tolan noted. "That's why I'm going to LSU. Coach O is smart. He knows what he's doing. He just needs the players to do what he did two years ago when they won [a national title]."
How’s he going to become a better man at LSU? Just basically watch everyone there and learn what not to do?

Meanwhile we’re legit setting up sit-downs with the mayor of Miami for kids’ OVs.

Just say youre an SEC slurper and own it at that point.

Blake Baker is worse than the gift that keeps giving huh fellas??? You hate to see it

Advertisement

(((((Clearing throat)))))

What did I say? Did u see his last statement.

Smh.

Advertisement
Yeah, no visits during the COVID fiasco but now they can turn that MK Ultra programming to the max.
You gotta have a strong will to resist that SEC Mind KKKontrol.
**** they brainwashed the kid
Yeah, no visits during the COVID fiasco but now they can turn that MK Ultra programming to the max.
You gotta have a strong will to resist that SEC Mind KKKontrol. These kids have no idea who they Fing with.
1625776040180.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back