DeMario Tolan, 2022 LB offered - Part II (& Commits to LSU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVACane

Maude•Gone•Rogue
Maude
I love it when you guys argue maturity issues on here. I feel right at home.

Now this wasn’t very encouraging…

49C36D8D-BBEE-4E86-8DE0-AF414B3ECD8C.jpeg

Get em!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement

Look at the CB´s... consider this one to be over for now (unless he shuts it down).

Advertisement
We need to just give the green light to Medlock and get him on board, WB and Tolan are 1a and 1b. Either one of those is shaky at best. Jackson and Medlock are 2a and 2b and personally I don’t see much of a difference between the two.

If we were willing to take three with Tolan/Bissainthe/Jackson then I see no difference in the three being two of those plus Medlock. Kid can ball. In all likelihood we are probably getting two at the most or one and a portal LB.

You can’t let your balls be bigger than your brain in recruiting and right now it seems like we’re leaning a little too much to the ballsy side.

Advertisement
This thread isn't a referendum on Manny or Mario. There will not be a part 3, we'll just start deleting the stupidity and/or handing infractions for posting off topic multiple times in a thread.

Stop ****ting all over ever single recruit's thread. Start one of your own to **** and moan.

keep crootin
The question is whether or not he was seriously considering us or not. LSU will have a **** season and they have a serious scandal on their hands. Now we need to win ourselves which isn’t exactly a shoe in….

Would like to be a fly on the wall to hear Blake Baker’s pitch to Tolan and how much he negatively recruited to get the young man’s attention

Advertisement
Tough loss.
We need to just give the green light to Medlock and get him on board, WB and Tolan are 1a and 1b. Either one of those is shaky at best. Jackson and Medlock are 2a and 2b and personally I don’t see much of a difference between the two.

If we were willing to take three with Tolan/Bissainthe/Jackson then I see no difference in the three being two of those plus Medlock. Kid can ball. In all likelihood we are probably getting two at the most or one and a portal LB.

You can’t let your balls be bigger than your brain in recruiting and right now it seems like we’re leaning a little too much to the ballsy side.

Agreed. Our LB recruiting has to change and change quickly or else it will continue to be the Achilles of this defense. Not taking a portal guy remains a big ? to me as well. Getting Medlock on board would be a good start and won't leave us empty if WB and Jackson go elsewhere.

So how bad of a season does LSU have to have to change some of these kids minds or maybe it’s how good of a season do we have to have.
I hate losing players to that ****hole.

Probably not as bad as season as it would take. They would absolutely have to fall apart for their class too as well. Keep in mind though, we still need them to beat the Gator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back