DeMario Tolan 2022 LB (LSU Commit) Sr Season

Advertisement
Advertisement
That means nothing at Miami. It will take an injury to play early at LBer.
Well, Jennings is gone. Cribby says that Brooks and Cave might portal out, too. Chase said that he has got zero reps at LB and is just a striker. So there is definitely an opportunity for an incoming freshman LB.

SEC, SEC. Get these kids that have a love fest with that overrated garbage out of my face.
Yup. Followed his recruitment closely over summer because I think he’s a great linebacker prospect. But as soon as I heard him say “I want to play big boy football” I knew he was sec bound. It’s not changing anytime soon due to the propaganda but this narrative has to change.

Advertisement
Yup. Followed his recruitment closely over summer because I think he’s a great linebacker prospect. But as soon as I heard him say “I want to play big boy football” I knew he was sec bound. It’s not changing anytime soon due to the propaganda but this narrative has to change.

That's the Dr. Phillips HS influence right there. I tried to tell people on here as soon as he transferred to DP it was $EC baglife full speed ahead time. His family did come down to Miami last week, but in the end I get the feeling those $EC Bagmen connections to DP will secure another one for them.

Go Canes

Well, Jennings is gone. Cribby says that Brooks and Cave might portal out, too. Chase said that he has got zero reps at LB and is just a striker. So there is definitely an opportunity for an incoming freshman LB.

Nope they'll sit behind Steed (who isn't terrible...Not good, but not terrible)...Flagg...And Ragone

No idea why Diaz recruits athletic LB...Just recruit a bunch of Jennings and Ragones, and see how that works for ya.

Bump. Anyone heard if Mario contacted Tolan? After Wes, my favorite LB recruit this cycle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just saw that Tolan ended up signing w/LSU. Good luck playing for Kelly.

Was only considering other $EC schools. So apparently either Mario wasn't interested or he wasn't interested, but either way, the ship sailed.

Advertisement
Back