DeMario Tolan 2022 LB (LSU Commit) Sr Season

Advertisement
From the 96 team? I mean the kid I’m thinking of was stout but he was a few inches under 6’

stacked team tho. Santana; ethinic, OJ Jackson. I’m pretty sure a few of the DBs went DI, the LB (had a big *** neck roll iirc) and a few more DL had to have went DI. That OL was big and athletic too

however they went home with an L for the second year in a row when we played them
i know one of the ol was Big Donald Heaven he went to FSU

He committed to LSU and never was realistic here which means we will probably 150 more pages on how great he is and how the staff blew it
The real story here is why Paranos doesn’t help some of these kids out on the way to dropping off the hookers

Advertisement
Its Lepalace now! Jones looked decent its a real down year for DP. aye @Paranos i like my Apopka boys over anybody in orlando right now including edgewater and jones. Cpl kids I want miami on!
My boy Sammy runs Cleos . Well he runs all of those clubs owned by the family. There trying to sell diamond. My boy Carlos owns Lapalace. Just a heads up they will be remodeling Cleos at some point. Like dropping 7-10 mil. They are going to try and make an Orlando version of club ELEVEN.

Advertisement
Its Lepalace now! Jones looked decent its a real down year for DP. aye @Paranos i like my Apopka boys over anybody in orlando right now including edgewater and jones. Cpl kids I want miami on!

Listen don't get crazy just because APK whooped on a sad Colonial HS team this week. Jones and Edgewater are different breed that can not only hang with APK, but also whoop that ****.

Go Canes

Listen don't get crazy just because APK whooped on a sad Colonial HS team this week. Jones and Edgewater are different breed that can not only hang with APK, but also whoop that ****.

Go Canes
Not abt this week. Its about the season we shall see we got edgewater 9/24.

My boy Sammy runs Cleos . Well he runs all of those clubs owned by the family. There trying to sell diamond. My boy Carlos owns Lapalace. Just a heads up they will be remodeling Cleos at some point. Like dropping 7-10 mil. They are going to try and make an Orlando version of club ELEVEN.

Pumping that much money into a hood strip club that is literally 100 ft from a Waste Pro truck yard is hella risky, when the wind blows the wrong way club patrons won't be able to pick out the strippers to avoid that night. 🤣

Go Canes

PS: your boy is gonna have to hand out coffee beans, to reset the noses for patrons entering the building.

Last edited:
Pumping that much money into a hood strip club that is literally 100 ft from a Waste Pro truck yard is hella risky, when the wind blows the wrong way club patrons won't be able to pick out the strippers to avoid that night. 🤣

Go Canes

PS: your boy is gonna have to hand out coffee beans, to reset the noses for patrons entering the building.
They got mad cash. They own 5 or 6 strip clubs and there all paid off. they also own a bunch of land down around the stadium and they are working with another land owner to do a land swap so they will have more parking for Cleos. They also plan to build a big night club down by the stadium. I kind of feel like that would hurt Cleos crowd but there idea is to keep all that crowd in one area in stead of that crowd going downtown. This was all the plan before covid hit so there just waiting it out.

Advertisement
Can anyone please tell me what happened to Mario Mills from Jones? RB who would’ve graduated in 97. That dude was a baller. Best RB we played in 96 and we played Demonteay Carter and those boys from Carol City. CCC had a small RB that went to Western Michigan I believe that year.
That name sounds familiar...but I thought he played at Evans?? Maybe he transferred between the two, not real sure, but I do recall that name tho. Not sure whatever happened to him either.

I was born on mercy drive and I grew up in pine hills went to jones high for a lil bit as a freshman. Not many people know about it.
Ha this brings back memories! I grew up in Pine Hills too, in Normandy Shores right on the other side of the lake from the Fairgrounds and Mercy Drive! I went to Evans and remember the Soul Bowl between Evans and Jones!!

Go Canes

Agree...ain't nothin like Eleven ever opening here in Orlando. Something high end like that and OBT shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence lol.

Advertisement
That name sounds familiar...but I thought he played at Evans?? Maybe he transferred between the two, not real sure, but I do recall that name tho. Not sure whatever happened to him either.
**** you're right. It was Evans. All green team right?

Dude was a beast and almost took us out in the second round. He was the best back we played that year and was a stud.

Manny and Parker continue to kill it on the trail
Screenshot_20211104-113639.png

Advertisement
Back