DeMario Tolan 2022 LB (LSU Commit) Sr Season

Paranos

All-ACC
DeMario Tolan 2022 LB who was once a fan favorite as a UM recruit transfered from Tohopekaliga HS to Dr . Phillips HS for his senior season to raise his recruiting profile by playing on bigger stage with DPHS has met with stiff opposition as not only is DP win less; they have been blown out in their first two games (ouch). Good Thing is there is a long season hopefully still yet to play.

On a side note I am thrilled for the those Jones HS kids to experience success on the Gridiron they deserve something. ( because that is straight hood, I am talking these kids literally walk by blocks of trap houses and cracked out hookers to get to school everyday).

Tonight verses Jones HS they lost 48-13 (Tolan is #8 in white on defense, he didn't have a good game to say the least unfortunately)

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Can anyone please tell me what happened to Mario Mills from Jones? RB who would’ve graduated in 97. That dude was a baller. Best RB we played in 96 and we played Demonteay Carter and those boys from Carol City. CCC had a small RB that went to Western Michigan I believe that year.

Can anyone please tell me what happened to Mario Mills from Jones? RB who would’ve graduated in 97. That dude was a baller. Best RB we played in 96 and we played Demonteay Carter and those boys from Carol City. CCC had a small RB that went to Western Michigan I believe that year.
Carol City actually had a big back that went to WMU, Robbie Sanford...

Advertisement
Carol City actually had a big back that went to WMU, Robbie Sanford...
From the 96 team? I mean the kid I’m thinking of was stout but he was a few inches under 6’

stacked team tho. Santana; ethinic, OJ Jackson. I’m pretty sure a few of the DBs went DI, the LB (had a big *** neck roll iirc) and a few more DL had to have went DI. That OL was big and athletic too

however they went home with an L for the second year in a row when we played them

Eric coakley?

From the 96 team? I mean the kid I’m thinking of was stout but he was a few inches under 6’

stacked team tho. Santana; ethinic, OJ Jackson. I’m pretty sure a few of the DBs went DI, the LB (had a big *** neck roll iirc) and a few more DL had to have went DI. That OL was big and athletic too

however they went home with an L for the second year in a row when we played them
Was the linebacker with the neck roll Bradley Jennings Sr?

Advertisement
Oh my now that you say that I think it might have been hahaha. He was a big boy and the neck roll made him look like the hulk hahah. I think I might have that scouting report somewhere. I need to find it and look at it. I think he was #99 iirc
Was the linebacker with the neck roll Bradley Jennings Sr?

Advertisement
DeMario Tolan 2022 LB who was once a fan favorite as a UM recruit transfered from Tohopekaliga HS to Dr . Phillips HS for his senior season to raise his recruiting profile by playing on bigger stage with DPHS has met with stiff opposition as not only is DP win less; they have been blown out in their first two games (ouch). Good Thing is there is a long season hopefully still yet to play.

On a side note I am thrilled for the those Jones HS kids to experience success on the Gridiron they deserve something. ( because that is straight hood, I am talking these kids literally walk by blocks of trap houses and cracked out hookers to get to school everyday).

Tonight verses Jones HS they lost 48-13 (Tolan is #8 in white on defense, he didn't have a good game to say the least unfortunately)

Go Canes

My pops Alma Mater. Jones High. My dad grew up on Mercy Drive so @Paranos comments on hood are accurate.

Advertisement
Man I had liked this kid too. Bump him. I hope they go 0-10 & his highlight at lsu is the Susie Q square dance competition where he receives 3rd place. Yeah I’m bitter.

It's Robbie. Not a tall back(5'10") but big(220+), especially for high school...

Advertisement
Back