Delone Scaife

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Won MVP of the national Rivals camp. They haven't released video of the PM session but word is he was dominating five stars.

In my opinion, Scaife is one of the top players in this class. He's focused on football, mean, athletic and well put-together. Would not surprise me at all if he walked in and started.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0zbEpBha0S8

Advertisement
Advertisement
Scaife looked like he was blocking small children. He could've manhandled them boys while drinking a cup of coffee in one hand. And the one he made look the easiest was 5 star DE KJ Henry.

Oladele getting smoked...

Last edited:
Miami is loading on some really good O lineman including last years class. There are a ton of great O lineman next cycle too. Things are looking good for Miami.

Advertisement
We've treated him like a 5 star from the very beginning.

Schools gonna come hard after him now but Richt and co. Have been by his side since Day 1

We've treated him like a 5 star from the very beginning.

Schools gonna come hard after him now but Richt and co. Have been by his side since Day 1

This ^ - hopefully this is what locks the kid in to us. Being on the other side of the debate has killed us in the past.

The best thing about that camp tape are those heavy hands - that's some serious power in his punch.

Searles wasn't a very popular hire IIRC, but he's certainly proving his worth. We saw some improvement from some unexpected players and his recruiting has been top notch.

This kid and Donaldson could anchor one of the top groups in the country in a few years.

Advertisement
Michael Thompson looked like he quite too easy. IMO Silvera should be ranked higher. I like that Sandidge kid though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back