Delone Scaife

Advertisement
Rivals awards article said Scaife will get the biggest boost in the rankings. Crazy how hes not top250 and they said before the camp that he just got a 4 star bump but could be bumped back down lol

Good job spotting him when he didnt have much orlffers

Last edited:
The two best Offensive Lineman in Dade in back to back classes, Donaldson & Scaife.

That's how you build championship caliber teams, I know our fanbase is restless, but it takes 3 classes of top notch recruiting (particularly of OL's/DL's) before your team can become a legit contender.

Advertisement
The two best Offensive Lineman in Dade in back to back classes, Donaldson & Scaife.

That's how you build championship caliber teams, I know our fanbase is restless, but it takes 3 classes of top notch recruiting (particularly of OL's/DL's) before your team can become a legit contender.

We need to recruit some OT's that are on the same level.

Last edited:
Yeah sounds like he will get a solid bump in the next rankings. I am pleased that he is developing and we were on him first. Hopefully that loyalty is reciprocated.

Some may not share the same sentiment, but I fully expect Donaldson to play guard this year and then kick out to tackle for the following 2 seasons (maybe even LT). He has the raw power to play inside, but with some coaching up and technique refinement, his raw physical tools could make for an outstanding tackle.

Nonetheless, we really need to add at least one true tackle to the 2018 class. William Barnes would be ideal, but John Campbell seems the most likely. Campbell isn't as far along as Barnes, but has big upside

finally were focused in the trenches and south florida is producing enough high level guys that we need to lock them down and not allow them to leave. Guys like Donaldson, Scaife. I still would recruit the DL and Ol nationally..sort of like what Bama does. They offer every legit ot and dt prospect in the nation, then bring them into camp and track down. Same thing we need to do.

Scaife looked a lot better than the upper classman last year...he's been my guy fr some time now. Kid will be elite as a guard.

Advertisement

Some may not share the same sentiment, but I fully expect Donaldson to play guard this year and then kick out to tackle for the following 2 seasons (maybe even LT). He has the raw power to play inside, but with some coaching up and technique refinement, his raw physical tools could make for an outstanding tackle.

Nonetheless, we really need to add at least one true tackle to the 2018 class. William Barnes would be ideal, but John Campbell seems the most likely. Campbell isn't as far along as Barnes, but has big upside

Apparently William Barnes looked average in the spring game and pretty average at practice too by some reporters

Apparently William Barnes looked average in the spring game and pretty average at practice too by some reporters

still want

That's how you build championship caliber teams, I know our fanbase is restless, but it takes 3 classes of top notch recruiting (particularly of OL's/DL's) before your team can become a legit contiender.

I totally agree. We are expecting to get back on top before we get all our pieces together. We have to give it time

Advertisement
Won MVP of the national Rivals camp. They haven't released video of the PM session but word is he was dominating five stars.

In my opinion, Scaife is one of the top players in this class. He's focused on football, mean, athletic and well put-together. Would not surprise me at all if he walked in and started.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0zbEpBha0S8

I've thought that Scaife was this type of player from the time of his commitment. Gentlemen, we're getting an outstanding player. Total badass

Advertisement
Oladele Looked like trash in these drills

Guy's getting recruited purely for his athletic ability, he really doesn't have another positive except a high motor.

You have to remember he's only been playing football for a year. He literally has zero puss rush moves right now.

It might take a couple years, but Kool will turn him into a beast

Exactly, Oladele extremely athletic and has a high motor which leads people thinking he can be molded

https://youtu.be/xr2yJKciTIo

That is the afternoon session

Couple of things Scaife is one of the better Offensive Lineman in the Country. Between the Morning and Afternoon session, I think he lost 2 reps.

Campbell is a prospect who needs some strength training. You can have all the quick feet in the world but your legs need to be anchors when engaged.

Briggs is not as thick as I thought and looks more like a DE then a DT.

Oladele has all the tools but violent hands. Once he gets his hands technique down, he could be unstoppable. He needs better coaching as far as technique to advance his game.

Don't sleep on Tank Jenkins being in this class. He had solid outings both morning and Afternoon sessions, just didn't get a ton of reps. But he just looks like a wide Block at guard. He is a lineman that there is some serious mutual interest.

Advertisement
Back