Delaney out 6-8 weeks Per ESPN

Advertisement
OP should change the thread title. At least say per ESPN or something. Hardly confirmed at this point.

Advertisement
If espn is right on Delaney it'll be the first news they've broken in ten years. I wouldn't believe a word those sloppy retards say.

As for our lack of home field advantage, who had the longest home win streak in the history of college football?

Talk about living in the past....

Another fake UM fan.

The last few posts I've seen from that guy are all negative. Florida troll?

This board is probably 50% UF and FSU fans.

And 100% of them are ***** bytches!

Advertisement
If espn is right on Delaney it'll be the first news they've broken in ten years. I wouldn't believe a word those sloppy retards say.

As for our lack of home field advantage, who had the longest home win streak in the history of college football?

Talk about living in the past....

Rule no.1 about being a fake Cane fan on a Cane board is to never type that nonsense.
You unmasked yourself.
Now go home and fk a shark.

Got up in this thread to see if this was valid and was greeted by that tweet from the brow. First good news today

This team's collection of beat reporters are the worst I've ever seen and it's not even close.

If no one is giving them the information how is that their fault? They reported on the injured players and what they are did during practice.1 reply 2 retweets 5 likes
Reply 1 Retweet 2 Like 5 Direct message
Matt Porter‏Verified account [MENTION=7184]Matt[/MENTION]yports 1h1 hour ago
More Matt Porter Retweeted #11 . Sebastian's Pub
Will say this: a few people who were talking to me last year aren't talking this year. Not sure why.

That’s just excuse making. “Ooooh, it’s not my fault, people aren’t talking to me.” Sorry, *******, find other sources you lazy bum. It’s your fūcking job. One of my people comes at me with an excuse like this, he’s history.

Advertisement
[TWEET]919224358421352448[/TWEET]

Pete, again, outhustling people who actually draw salaries, 401ks, and pensions to do a job they’re clearly not doing.

These beat reporters are too **** comfortable in their jobs.

Pete’s the only one that actually tried to look into it, all Matt Porter has is excuses that people are not talking to him anymore, how about if Matt Porter tried talking to somebody today like Pete did

Last edited:
Advertisement
only des picked canes and the guest picker said "give me duke" and everyone had to remind him that we were playing GT, can't make this shiiit up.

Missing 8 games would mean he misses the ACCCG or bowl. There's a big difference between 8 games and 8 weeks.

Advertisement
Back