Delaney out 6-8 weeks Per ESPN

Did you all hear the shot rece Davis took at Miami before that segment? ESPN was showing the crowd at gameday and they showed a video inside the stadium and rece Davis davis said it might not be that full at sun life stadium. Fvck that clown...

Screenshot_20171014-105026.jpg

Advertisement
Did you all hear the shot rece Davis took at Miami before that segment? ESPN was showing the crowd at gameday and they showed a video inside the stadium and rece Davis davis said it might not be that full at sun life stadium. Fvck that clown...

For those who wonder why many Canes despise ESPN...

Delaney was finally starting live up to expectations, big hit. Next man up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This team's collection of beat reporters are the worst I've ever seen and it's not even close.

If espn is right on Delaney it'll be the first news they've broken in ten years. I wouldn't believe a word those sloppy retards say.

As for our lack of home field advantage, who had the longest home win streak in the history of college football?

Advertisement
Matt Porter said his sources from last year is not talking this year. If that's the case can't blame the beat reporters.

This team's collection of beat reporters are the worst I've ever seen and it's not even close.

If no one is giving them the information how is that their fault? They reported on the injured players and what they are did during practice.1 reply 2 retweets 5 likes
Reply 1 Retweet 2 Like 5 Direct message
Matt Porter‏Verified account [MENTION=7184]Matt[/MENTION]yports 1h1 hour ago
More Matt Porter Retweeted #11 . Sebastian's Pub
Will say this: a few people who were talking to me last year aren't talking this year. Not sure why.

If espn is right on Delaney it'll be the first news they've broken in ten years. I wouldn't believe a word those sloppy retards say.

As for our lack of home field advantage, who had the longest home win streak in the history of college football?

Talk about living in the past....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do people still worry about ESPN? They clearly have bias, it’s shown through and through but **** it, we play better when people are doubting us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talk about living in the past....

Another fake UM fan.

The last few posts I've seen from that guy are all negative. Florida troll?

This board is probably 50% UF and FSU fans.

Advertisement
Peter Ariz‏Verified account [MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rAriz 2m2 minutes ago
More
I’m told that College Gameday’s Report of Dee Delaney missing 6-8 games is incorrect.

Advertisement
Back