Delaney out 6-8 weeks Per ESPN

***** ESPN I hope they pick against Miami every single week and then they prove those smelly gooch's wrong. (I like Desmond tho) And what's up with them and their politics nowadays with this racial bull****. That's all they want to talk about.

Advertisement
It was kinda funny seeing people around here who were like "Cut him from the team! he is a bust!" Now act like he is Deion Sanders.

If espn is right on Delaney it'll be the first news they've broken in ten years. I wouldn't believe a word those sloppy retards say.

As for our lack of home field advantage, who had the longest home win streak in the history of college football?

Talk about living in the past....

Rule no.1 about being a fake Cane fan on a Cane board is to never type that nonsense.
You unmasked yourself.
Now go home and fk a shark.

He's talking about living in the past and his name has Orange Bowl in it.

Advertisement
He wouldn't have been riding the bike in practice if he had an injury that would keep him out the rest of the year.

As usual, Pete is the only one who has the scoop

Can’t trust Game day crew to break any news. Jesse Palmer said GT has beaten us 7/8 previous years last night. They get names
Mixed up all the time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
F*ck ESPN. We have the 2nd longest win streak in CFB and those clowns picking GT to upset us.

I was wondering about that... If we're #2 , who has the longest active win streak? Does anyone know? TIA!!!

It took more googling than I would have liked to figure out that TIA means "thanks in advance" and not "transient ischemic attack" or "this is Africa".

Advertisement
Did you all hear the shot rece Davis took at Miami before that segment? ESPN was showing the crowd at gameday and they showed a video inside the stadium and rece Davis davis said it might not be that full at sun life stadium. Fvck that clown...

Jesse Palmer said yesterday that Miami has the worst home field advantage in the country.

Neither of them are wrong.

That's why Miami owns the longest home winning streak in college football history.

ESPN clowns.

Did you all hear the shot rece Davis took at Miami before that segment? ESPN was showing the crowd at gameday and they showed a video inside the stadium and rece Davis davis said it might not be that full at sun life stadium. Fvck that clown...

Jesse Palmer said yesterday that Miami has the worst home field advantage in the country.

Neither of them are wrong.

And who the F cares. The last time I checked, the crowd has NEVER won a game for a team before. The players on the field do. Miami will never have the attendance of the large state schools, Pitt, UCLA, and USC have the same battle. When you are located in a real CITY, people aren't going to spend money unless there's a compelling reason to do so. What else is there to do in Gainesville, Tuscaloosa, or College Station? Exactly.

I wish they’d change seating to where the seats across from the cameras get filled first.This is where the idea no one comes to the games cause they only show that one side.

Is that the visitors sideline?

Advertisement
Back