Delaney out 6-8 weeks Per ESPN

Advertisement
That was just such a weird segment from start to finish first they said Dee is out 6-8 weeks. Then they talked about how Miami has been dominant against GT in Miami every single year. Then they talked about how good we are at playing assignment defense. Then they talked about how every year we've either been favored by less than 7 or GT was favored to win, but we always won/covered regardless.

... Then they all picked GT to win citing injuries and "Paul Johnson is due for a win."

Did you all hear the shot rece Davis took at Miami before that segment? ESPN was showing the crowd at gameday and they showed a video inside the stadium and rece Davis davis said it might not be that full at sun life stadium. Fvck that clown...

Jesse Palmer said yesterday that Miami has the worst home field advantage in the country.

Neither of them are wrong.

Nope not when we play the GT and Cuses of the world. Our crowd will be good for VT and ND but today it is worrisome . I do think we win but nothing any of the guys said was wrong.

Advertisement
Usually during the games of the week the ESPN reporters have access to the team. .

Don't our local beat reporters have access to the program 12 months out of the year?
This is embarrassing for them, regardless of whether this story is true or not.

That was just such a weird segment from start to finish first they said Dee is out 6-8 weeks. Then they talked about how Miami has been dominant against GT in Miami every single year. Then they talked about how good we are at playing assignment defense. Then they talked about how every year we've either been favored by less than 7 or GT was favored to win, but we always won/covered regardless.

... Then they all picked GT to win citing injuries and "Paul Johnson is due for a win."

Huh? They didn’t all pick GT, half did half didn’t

Usually during the games of the week the ESPN reporters have access to the team. So we'll see, I hope they mixed up Delaney with Walton but Walton is out for the year.
This is what happens.

Highly likely they were in position to overhear something that hasn’t been widely put out there.

Advertisement
Usually during the games of the week the ESPN reporters have access to the team. So we'll see, I hope they mixed up Delaney with Walton but Walton is out for the year.
This is what happens.

Highky likely they were in position to overhear something that hasn’t been widely put out there.

That makes sense but weren’t people reporting he might play this week or that he was day to day/ week to week, I don’t get how that could have been the report then

He could have finished the game with a minor meniscus injury that requires surgery. I finished a basketball game with what turned out to be a torn meniscus, and I wasn't playing FSU. 6-8 weeks sounds like mensiscis surgery. Now I will say I don't see him riding a bike before the surgery took place because he can make it worse. Either ESPN is full of it or Miami team doctors misdiagnosed a sprain with something worse.

Advertisement
He could have finished the game with a minor meniscus injury that requires surgery. I finished a basketball game with what turned out to be a torn meniscus, and I wasn't playing FSU. 6-8 weeks sounds like mensiscis surgery. Now I will say I don't see him riding a bike before the surgery took place because he can make it worse. Either ESPN is full of it or Miami team doctors misdiagnosed a sprain with something worse.

Good points.

Pete is not paid to be a beat reporter for a local paper.

But the rest of these clowns are.

It’s a big part of their fūcking job responsibility to cover the team every day.

We have the worst local reporters. Lazy and uninformed.

Unless an ESPN person inadvertently overheard something, this is just people being lazy and comfortable in their jobs.

Advertisement
They are all over that SEC bull sh** and swear love to tare down the ACC... every year they hype up the SEC at the begging of the year so any time they have a chance to talk down on Miami they will.

Advertisement
Back