Delaney out 6-8 weeks Per ESPN

Advertisement
F the whole ESPN crew. I'm honestly whatever on this. Don't really care. Delaney wasn't all that good being real. Dean and Bandy can pick it up. I'm still devastated Walton is probably done playing as a Cane tho. That one hurt

Maybe you didn't see the last few games? Delaney was putting all the pieces together lately

Did you all hear the shot rece Davis took at Miami before that segment? ESPN was showing the crowd at gameday and they showed a video inside the stadium and rece Davis davis said it might not be that full at sun life stadium. Fvck that clown...

Jesse Palmer said yesterday that Miami has the worst home field advantage in the country.

He should go to a UM vs GT game in ATL. Half the stadium is UM fans. These clowns just spew propaganda.

Can't remember being as happy as a Cane fan as last Saturday in a long, long time. Delaney improved after getting shredded by Toledo. But let's not act like he is irreplaceable. He's slow for a corner. I just can't pretend to really have an attachment to an ok grad transfer.

Delaney went from "probably playing this week" according to Pete to out 6-8 weeks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
This has got to be wildly incorrect. There's just no way Gameday is going to beat every single local beat writer to a scoop like this. Especially on a Saturday.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Most important and strongest part of our team is the Front 7. As long as they stay healthy we can compete week to week.

Jesus made the announcement, himself? It's not just the football program that is risen! Thank you, pastor Richt!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

That can't be right unless he already had a pre-existing condition which worsened after the game.
Maybe that condition is what caused him to play poorly vs Toledo.
Just speculation on my end.
Something doesn't sound right though.

Advertisement
Usually during the games of the week the ESPN reporters have access to the team. So we'll see, I hope they mixed up Delaney with Walton but Walton is out for the year.

Screen Shot 2017-10-14 at 10.13.43 AM.jpg

Advertisement
Back