Deen, Messidor, Lee, Arroyo, Zion, Parrish, Kam and Citizen

Do those cheerleaders even identify as women?

And what's up with that crowd? Looks like a Marlins game is about to break out.
It's Temple. We walked around the entire stadium trying find a concession stand that served liquor only to find out that they don't. I'd say half of them weren't even open Saturday. Wouldn't be shocked if UM fans outnumbered Temple fans either.

Weather certainly didn't help, but despite the forecast it really wasn't that bad during the game. I don't really recall it raining too much at all except sporadically.

20230923_161702.jpg

Advertisement
Kam, Mesidor, and Deen were all on the sideline at Temple. Saw them during the game broadcast.

I'm assuming Kam got knockout and a concussion. I'm thinking he'll be back for GT. Mario said Lee and Parrish are fine. I'm hoping we get some good news on Mesidor and Deen soon. Need those guys.

It's Temple. We walked around the entire stadium trying find a concession stand that served liquor only to find out that they don't. I'd say half of them weren't even open Saturday. Wouldn't be shocked if UM fans outnumbered Temple fans either.

Weather certainly didn't help, but despite the forecast it really wasn't that bad during the game. I don't really recall it raining too much at all except sporadically.

View attachment 258354
Yep, I was there too. Funny thing is I bought tickets 5 rows up visitor side 40 yd line to find out the visitor side is only for Eagles games. Walked over to Miami side at halftime and sat wherever I wanted. No ushers and hardly no Temple fans.

Before the game, Xfinity Live was a Miami takeover and an absolute electric sports bar for games.

As for the injuries, Kam celebrated with Couch on int number 2 and definitely could have played but no reason to.

If Arroyo doesn’t suit up for the UNC game then something fishy is going on. That’s 3 weeks away.
Agreed but I dont think Arroyo is dealing with the same thing that knocked him out last year. Pretty sure last year was a knee and he got cleared then had a soft tissue injury like a hamstring or groin. He was a full go for practice leading up the A&M and a game time decision but they held him out. Then prob not wise with the slick field and poor conditions on Saturday to have that be his first game back. Might as well give him the bye week and an extra two weeks to heal. But I agree if nothing by UNC something is up injury or otherwise but right now I dont think a need to panic.

Advertisement
Agreed but I dont think Arroyo is dealing with the same thing that knocked him out last year. Pretty sure last year was a knee and he got cleared then had a soft tissue injury like a hamstring or groin. He was a full go for practice leading up the A&M and a game time decision but they held him out. Then prob not wise with the slick field and poor conditions on Saturday to have that be his first game back. Might as well give him the bye week and an extra two weeks to heal. But I agree if nothing by UNC something is up injury or otherwise but right now I dont think a need to panic.
If he's all good by Ga Tech in 2 weeks then he needs to suit up. Conference play starts and we can't take any opponent lightly idc if it's BC, Virginia, etc.

We were able to get away the last two games resting guys who had minor injuries.

Lee and Parrish will be fine. I’m sure Kam will be back for Ga Tech. Not sure about Mesidor and Deen.

Not counting on Arroyo and Zion this year.
What is it about Arroyo's injury that would make you say that? You expect him to be out for 2 years? Also didn't Mario say he was right there in terms of returning?

Advertisement
What is it about Arroyo's injury that would make you say that? You expect him to be out for 2 years? Also didn't Mario say he was right there in terms of returning?
He was supposed to be back for A&M idk what happened there. Right now whatever we could get out of him is an added bonus.

I'd like to have him back, he'd do well in this offense. Cam and Williams have done well filling in.

Really hope Lee can make it back for UNC and Clemson. He does so much for the offense. Just watching that one on TV it looked like he may have rolled the ankle so it’s maybe a sprain… no clue but could be like a 4-6 week injury. Hope not.
4 to 6 weeks? Lee was walking around on the sidelines laughing and joking with everyone the rest of the game after it happened. With 2 weeks b4 GT I'd be stunned if he missed any games at all. If it was serious they would have had him off his feet in the locker room and most likely a walking boot to play it safe...think he dodged a bullet. I agree it did not look good when it initially happened and he pounded the ground w his fist

Advertisement
Really hope Lee can make it back for UNC and Clemson. He does so much for the offense. Just watching that one on TV it looked like he may have rolled the ankle so it’s maybe a sprain… no clue but could be like a 4-6 week injury. Hope not.
Yea dude Mario even said there's no worry on Lee and Parrish. Figured he just rolled his ankle. It's big tho we are off this week to get some added rest.

Kam, Mesidor, and Deen were all on the sideline at Temple. Saw them during the game broadcast.

I'm assuming Kam got knockout and a concussion. I'm thinking he'll be back for GT. Mario said Lee and Parrish are fine. I'm hoping we get some good news on Mesidor and Deen soon. Need those guys.
The problem is that when it comes to injuries we cannot take any comfort in what Mario says. He isn’t going to tell us anything. He will just say “so-and-so is progressing or coming along” and the reality is that the player may be back for the next game or out for the season.

Media members are afraid to ask questions about injuries because they risk getting banned!

Yea dude Mario even said there's no worry on Lee and Parrish. Figured he just rolled his ankle. It's big tho we are off this week to get some added rest.
With all due respect, Mario is not going to show his hand when it comes to injuries. Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, he said Kam was "fine" after the a&m game and we haven't seen him since. Just my personal opinion, Lee is probably fine but I wouldn't be surprised if Parrish is out for the GT game.

Advertisement
With all due respect, Mario is not going to show his hand when it comes to injuries. Like I mentioned earlier in this thread, he said Kam was "fine" after the a&m game and we haven't seen him since. Just my personal opinion, Lee is probably fine but I wouldn't be surprised if Parrish is out for the GT game.
Kam wasn't needed the last two weeks. It was wise to give him the last two weeks off and now a bye week. He should be back for Ga Tech.

Parrish looks like he tweaked his shoulder. We will see but this bye week comes at a great time to get our key guys healthy.

Lee, is our MVP he’s been everything and more-

He’s one dude we can’t lose-

Hopefully Kam is back soon-We know how valuable he is-

Arroyo,wonder if he’ll be back against GT-He’s a guy we definitely need although McCormick has been a great addition.

Ive been dreaming about Arroyo being healthy and getting over 8 targets a game... Imagine that day comes true....
Who do you take those 8 targets away from? This is the reason when we were good the players were terrified to get injured. This is kind of thing that makes me optimistic for the future.

Lee, is our MVP he’s been everything and more-

He’s one dude we can’t lose-

Hopefully Kam is back soon-We know how valuable he is-

Arroyo,wonder if he’ll be back against GT-He’s a guy we definitely need although McCormick has been a great addition.
Was Lee simply mis-evaluated and overlooked in HS, or does UCF staff get the credit for developing him into what he is today?

Advertisement
Back