DeeJay Dallas

Advertisement
He told me it's happening at noon

Take a guess ?

You will have your answer by reading the rest of the thread

Wright should be a take I don't understand why he's not rs solid depth

Don't get it either. He's a solid prospect.

We should be on Telfort, Wright, Allen, Nadarius ***an, Deandre Johnson, and Felix, and not as desperation moves either. Should have always been takes. Need those South Florida kids.

Do we have 35 spots? Telfort was committed and then backed off. He made his bed. Wright also had the chance earlier in the cycle and has dragged his feet. ***an is decent, but we are loaded at LB right now and we are going to land McFarland, so don't see the need for a marginal prospect like Felix. Johnson might be the only person I agree with you on.

Allen doesn't have a single offer from a Big 3 school and he's from the Muck, what does that tell you?

ef2529be8f333c90e750251de7d5827d46c92aee199cb6da4bb152cdeed9bf0b.jpg

Take a guess ?

You will have your answer by reading the rest of the thread

Wright should be a take I don't understand why he's not rs solid depth

Don't get it either. He's a solid prospect.

We should be on Telfort, Wright, Allen, Nadarius ***an, Deandre Johnson, and Felix, and not as desperation moves either. Should have always been takes. Need those South Florida kids.

Do we have 35 spots? Telfort was committed and then backed off. He made his bed. Wright also had the chance earlier in the cycle and has dragged his feet. ***an is decent, but we are loaded at LB right now and we are going to land McFarland, so don't see the need for a marginal prospect like Felix. Johnson might be the only person I agree with you on.

Allen doesn't have a single offer from a Big 3 school and he's from the Muck, what does that tell you?
We might have 35 spots once dead weight transfers

Advertisement
It's like people on this board just completely ignore what Pete is saying. He said Wright wasn't a take months ago and isn't a take now, yet people talk about potentially moving DJ to the inside or that Wright was dragging his feet a few months back. Pete is plugged in, you are not.

We should take Wright and make him a TE.

But this staff will keep the spot open for pipe-dreams like Falo, Smith, Echols, Conliffe I'm sure.

We want savages not projects. If you want to build nativity scenes out of Popsicle sticks due it on your own time.

So you're saying it was dumb to bring in Jimmy Graham...even though he didn't dominate, he certainly reminds people in the NFL that he went to the U.

Jimmy Graham was a 4star basketball recruit who was 3 inches taller and 35 lbs heavier. Jordan Wright isn't a D1 basketball recruit and a borderline P5 football recruit. Look at the 2018 TE's were offering and that'll will tell you all you need to know about our recruiting efforts at the position.

But this staff will keep the spot open for pipe-dreams like Falo, Smith, Echols, Conliffe I'm sure.

We want savages not projects. If you want to build nativity scenes out of Popsicle sticks due it on your own time.

Basketball players have quick ft u dumb fck

He's D2 basketball recruit dumb****. I played at YMCA last week does that make me a TE?

And good hands. Particularly ones from Miami.

But let's hold out hope for kids from Sacramento and Virginia smh

Advertisement
Maybe this is a move by the staff to prove they're not in contact with Dallas during the dead period lmao, communication has to be better because if it's wright and he's not a take then it's foolish for both parties.

He's D2 basketball recruit dumb****. I played at YMCA last week does that make me a TE?

Makes you a **** star ,, fluffier

Advertisement
Maybe this is a move by the staff to prove they're not in contact with Dallas during the dead period lmao, communication has to be better because if it's wright and he's not a take then it's foolish for both parties.

Miami has done nothing wrong here. They've told Wright he's not a take

Makes you a **** star ,, fluffier

Breathe through your nose sweetheart.

Advertisement

Bad part of this equation is the sense that they are killing it and recruits are lining up outside.. we have seen this movie before including the WR disaster this year.

Last edited:

Bad part of this equation is the sense that they are killing it nad recruits are lining up outside.. we have seen this movie before including the WR disaster this year.

What?

Bad part of this equation is the sense that they are killing it nad recruits are lining up outside.. we have seen this movie before including the WR disaster this year.

Do you ever have anything positive to say? Have you seen our DL class? Go drink bleach

What?

Guy is constant negativity

Advertisement
Back