DeeJay Dallas

Advertisement
For the record, I like Wright's potential at TE.

But they are adamant Wright is not a take as of this morning.

Advertisement
Why would a kid commit at this point of the game if he's not a take. I can't see him putting himself out there like that

Advertisement
Who the **** this staff think they are to turn down Deejay commits?!? The staff chillin' during the dead period, while Deejay out here putting in work! He's our best recruiter, LoL!

***Don't let it be a high profile commit (during the dead period)...UF and FSU have the NCAA on speed-dial. Just waiting to call in a violation, lol.

Advertisement
This is weird because you'd know the staff has been in contact with him about this before so unless DD says later that it isn't happening it must be a shocker that they didn't even expect

Advertisement
Who the **** this staff think they are to turn down Deejay commits?!? The staff chillin' during the dead period, while Deejay out here putting in work! He's our best recruiter, LoL!

***Don't let it be a high profile commit (during the dead period)...UF and FSU have the NCAA on speed-dial. Just waiting to call in a violation, lol.

Alright, I'm going to get nagged, but who has DeeJay actually pulled in this class? The kid has been a great ambassador and bleeds green and orange as if he's from the 305 originally, but saying he is the best recruiter is asinine.

Per Wright's twitter it's his birthday, so committing without an acceptance from Miami would really put a damper on that... lol

This is weird because you'd know the staff has been in contact with him about this before so unless DD says later that it isn't happening it must be a shocker that they didn't even expect

It's a case of a kid who is trying to commit without an offer.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is handled in private and we don't hear anything today.

Advertisement
Back