DeeJay Dallas

Matt Thomass told DeeJay he was comin!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look at this click bait tweet hahahaha

[TWEET]811626272044580864[/TWEET]

Yet these geniuses on here whenever they see a crystal ball from buddy it's he's always spot on!lmao

Bartow crystal ball'd Wright to Kentucky.....

He hit 90% of his predictions. That's 2nd best on 247. He's plugged in.

Sounds like he's plugged into your ********.

alonzo-mourning-heat-upset-then-realization.gif

Reading this thread is a shame. You have posters that don't read a thread for questions that have already been answered. Then bash a highly rated recruit who's been recruiting his *** off and repping Miami harder than most kids in our own backyard who lives all the way in Georgia.

You need to familiarize yourself with a certain segment of our fanbase. They're more apt to criticize an out of state kid trying to recruit FOR us than some local punk that disrespects the entire program and area and runs to the highest paying and/or most popular SEC school.

Souf Florida 2 star is 4 star everywhere else

ed reed was a 2 star.

kw2um

Look at this click bait tweet hahahaha

[TWEET]811626272044580864[/TWEET]

Yet these geniuses on here whenever they see a crystal ball from buddy it's he's always spot on!lmao

Bartow crystal ball'd Wright to Kentucky.....

He hit 90% of his predictions. That's 2nd best on 247. He's plugged in.

The crystal ball comment was simply a statement the point was everyone thinks him & others are so amazing about everything they say & on this he literally says came in to Florida & beat out the big 3. Far as I know the only one that really even speaks with him is uf & there's a big difference between speaking to a kid & actively recruiting him. So you see no one in the big 3 wanted him. That's not an example of being plugged in. It's not hard to say he's gonna go to UK when no one else is on him.

Advertisement
Take a guess ?

You will have your answer by reading the rest of the thread

Wright should be a take I don't understand why he's not rs solid depth

Don't get it either. He's a solid prospect.

We should be on Telfort, Wright, Allen, Nadarius ***an, Deandre Johnson, and Felix, and not as desperation moves either. Should have always been takes. Need those South Florida kids.

Do we have 35 spots? Telfort was committed and then backed off. He made his bed. Wright also had the chance earlier in the cycle and has dragged his feet. ***an is decent, but we are loaded at LB right now and we are going to land McFarland, so don't see the need for a marginal prospect like Felix. Johnson might be the only person I agree with you on.

Allen doesn't have a single offer from a Big 3 school and he's from the Muck, what does that tell you?
Or from a school in Florida other than USF

Wright should've jumped on board months ago

Just so he can get played how they did dingle huh

Is he better than the rotational players on the roster or the guys we have coming in? If not he'll never play. Classes gonna keep getting better. New standard here folks. He's a physical specimen but his film didn't overwhelm me. Maybe he should have focused on TE. And until the ink dries it's still recruiting season.

Advertisement
Reading this thread is a shame. You have posters that don't read a thread for questions that have already been answered. Then bash a highly rated recruit who's been recruiting his *** off and repping Miami harder than most kids in our own backyard who lives all the way in Georgia.

You need to familiarize yourself with a certain segment of our fanbase. They're more apt to criticize an out of state kid trying to recruit FOR us than some local punk that disrespects the entire program and area and runs to the highest paying and/or most popular SEC school.

Souf Florida 2 star is 4 star everywhere else

ed reed was a 2 star.

kw2um

I dunno if your being sarcastic or not, but Ed Reed was a 2 star from Louisiana..

Is he better than the rotational players on the roster or the guys we have coming in? If not he'll never play. Classes gonna keep getting better. New standard here folks. He's a physical specimen but his film didn't overwhelm me. Maybe he should have focused on TE. And until the ink dries it's still recruiting season.

Not arguing that..Just saying if wright commited earlier it wouldve been a dingle situation

Not arguing that..Just saying if wright commited earlier it wouldve been a dingle situation

Don't know why you guys are getting into these hypothetical situations. Especially when Pete says this kid was never a take for this staff.

Advertisement

Don't know why you guys are getting into these hypothetical situations. Especially when Pete says this kid was never a take for this staff.

Internet.

Do we have 35 spots? Telfort was committed and then backed off. He made his bed. Wright also had the chance earlier in the cycle and has dragged his feet. ***an is decent, but we are loaded at LB right now and we are going to land McFarland, so don't see the need for a marginal prospect like Felix. Johnson might be the only person I agree with you on.

Allen doesn't have a single offer from a Big 3 school and he's from the Muck, what does that tell you?

1. Agree on Telfort. Absolutely played himself and shouldn't have decommitted and had a subpar State Title run. Still should be a take. Just like McKitty was after he decommitted.

2. I don't think we're loaded at LB. We're actually kinda thin and need some quality depth there. ***an is good enough to get some burn here. He's certainly better than Smith, McCray, Gordiner (who can't stay on the field), or any of the other backups besides maybe Owens (who still isn't 100 %).

3. And if we don't land McFarland? And even if we do, guess what, you have an athletic freak at like Felix to devote to special teams or wherever else you want him. You never turn down an electric athlete.

4. In regards to Allen, it tells me exactly why he is committed to Oregon State -- for now. Lattrell Williams had no offers from the Big 3 either, and now he's at Tennessee. Things can change rather quickly. Clearly there is something going on.

No, we don't have 35 spots, but we need all the depth we can get. These guys aren't bums or reaches, they're from here, and they are better than nothing (and I don't say that as some sort of "settling" statement). We have walk-ons practicing, man.

1. If we don't land Slaton and Herbert, we can revisit passing on Telfort. I'll let the process play out and trust that the staff feels good there

2. If you recall, Gordinier was going to start at LB before going down with an injury. In addition to the depth that we already have, Steed, Wilder and Jennings are arguably better prospects than ***an. Not every local kid can get an offer.

3. Pete thinks McFarland is a lock so I will defer to him on that

4. Williams didn't play a single snap this year at Tennessee so I don't see how comparing Allen to him makes your point anymore valid

Gordiner wasn't going to start at LB. He got passed by Shaq and he got hurt the second game of the year. He is a backup. Idk where you got your info that he was going to start

Gordinier was going to get starter type snaps. He was going to be big for the unit.

That's my take as well. I do believe Gordinier was slated to start at OLB when he got hurt. Of course not to say McCloud wouldn't have passed him on he depth chart eventually, maybe even before the season started.

Advertisement
Back