DeeJay Dallas

Reading this thread is a shame. You have posters that don't read a thread for questions that have already been answered. Then bash a highly rated recruit who's been recruiting his *** off and repping Miami harder than most kids in our own backyard who lives all the way in Georgia.

Advertisement
Still think DeeJay's ace is McFarland. I think we missed on his "50/50" guy -- Holloman?

Still think DeeJay's ace is McFarland. I think we missed on his "50/50" guy -- Holloman?

Deejay's ace is a NSD guy. McFarland's announcing sometime in early January. He mentioned his 50/50 guy was the podcast after Holloman committed to UGA. The 50/50 may/may not have been Wright, but who knows at this point.

Deejay's ace is a NSD guy. McFarland's announcing sometime in early January. He mentioned his 50/50 guy was the podcast after Holloman committed to UGA. The 50/50 may/may not have been Wright, but who knows at this point.

Fair point on Holloman.

But about McFarland: In my Trump voice: Wrong. DeeJay said something like, "yeah this guy will sign with us on national signing day," and y'all got your decoder rings out and decided that meant this kid was committing to us on NSD and not a moment before. I listened to that same interview, and I don't think that's what DeeJay meant.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great. Now Pastor Richt will suspend Deejay for the home opener for breaking one of the Ten Commandments and lying about a commit.

Advertisement
Reading this thread is a shame. You have posters that don't read a thread for questions that have already been answered. Then bash a highly rated recruit who's been recruiting his *** off and repping Miami harder than most kids in our own backyard who lives all the way in Georgia.

You need to familiarize yourself with a certain segment of our fanbase. They're more apt to criticize an out of state kid trying to recruit FOR us than some local punk that disrespects the entire program and area and runs to the highest paying and/or most popular SEC school.

Advertisement
Look at this click bait tweet hahahaha

[TWEET]811626272044580864[/TWEET]

Yet these geniuses on here whenever they see a crystal ball from buddy it's he's always spot on!lmao

Bartow crystal ball'd Wright to Kentucky.....

He hit 90% of his predictions. That's 2nd best on 247. He's plugged in.

That's great that he's plugged in. He's still pulling **** out of his ***. Kentucky didn't beat out UM for this kids service.

Advertisement
Back