DeeJay Dallas

If nothing was happening he would have deleted the tweet. Still up. Think we're in for a shocker.

Advertisement
pyFY72V.gif

Advertisement
We should take Wright and make him a TE.

But this staff will keep the spot open for pipe-dreams like Falo, Smith, Echols, Conliffe I'm sure.

Last edited:
Advertisement

But this staff will keep the spot open for pipe-dreams like Falo, Smith, Echols, Conliffe I'm sure.

We want savages not projects. If you want to build nativity scenes out of Popsicle sticks due it on your own time.

We want savages not projects. If you want to build nativity scenes out of Popsicle sticks due it on your own time.

So you're saying it was dumb to bring in Jimmy Graham...even though he didn't dominate, he certainly reminds people in the NFL that he went to the U.

Advertisement
Kinda makes sense. Pete's been telling us Wright's not a take for awhile but DeeJay has mentioned recruiting him a few times.

Advertisement
I've heard from several People that Wright is announcing Today. Would be SHOCKED if Deejay isn't referring to him.

He told me it's happening at noon

Take a guess ?

You will have your answer by reading the rest of the thread

Wright should be a take I don't understand why he's not rs solid depth

Don't get it either. He's a solid prospect.

We should be on Telfort, Wright, Allen, Nadarius ***an, Deandre Johnson, and Felix, and not as desperation moves either. Should have always been takes. Need those South Florida kids.

Advertisement
Back