Dee Liner

Sebastianspipe

Freshman
Rivals 5 star DE/DT coming down in January for a visit. Alabama kid committed to Auburn at the moment, any insight on this Peter? (Great Name for the position too by the way)

Advertisement
His highlights will make you cry. Seems like a longshot but worth it. I believe his coach may be a UM fan, he was posting on CaneSport.

Advertisement
Nice little weekend getaway for the young gentleman. But he better not slip, a few minutes with Golden and he could end up committing.

His highlights will make you cry. Seems like a longshot but worth it. I believe his coach may be a UM fan, he was posting on CaneSport.

I'll take it. Bring coach with him and stranger things have happened. Love how Al is getting these big time guys to at least visit. Free trip or not, look at last year with Harvey-Clemons out of nowhere and now this year this kid pops up and Green the RB. Just gives you a sense of calm over what we had the last 5 years in the final months when the game gets tough i.e. Brandon Marti, Brown the rapist, etc. All nobodies basically.

Advertisement
0% chance without a visit.

5% chance with visit.

Cost Benefit Analysis

If he is not a cancer and will take the visit seriously, I would buy a ticket to the lottery.

Advertisement
So his parents are prophets!?

Thus our son has been named and his path..... chosen.

Well after Saturday they have two months of recruiting him. And Auburn probably won't have a coach until December ish.

You never know mane.

Advertisement
I love how when a kid that is committed to us takes an outside visit then he is gone, but if someone committed elsewhere visits us, we have no shot

Golden is a **** of a salesman and we almost have the biggest thing working against us behind us. Can't wait until next recruiting cycle.

Advertisement
Back