Dee Liner

His highlights will make you cry. Seems like a longshot but worth it. I believe his coach may be a UM fan, he was posting on CaneSport.

I was gonna say something similar. This kid has a huge, proportionate frame and is incredibly flexible, explosive and powerful. He's my #1 DT prospect in this class, but he's all AU as far as I know. If he's upset about the coaching change I'd expect him at Bama unless they're full. If not then all bets are off and we could benefit.

Advertisement
I love how when a kid that is committed to us takes an outside visit then he is gone, but if someone committed elsewhere visits us, we have no shot

Golden is a **** of a salesman and we almost have the biggest thing working against us behind us. Can't wait until next recruiting cycle.

This would be an example of the inferiority complex that Al Golden talks about.

His highlights will make you cry. Seems like a longshot but worth it. I believe his coach may be a UM fan, he was posting on CaneSport.

I was gonna say something similar. This kid has a huge, proportionate frame and is incredibly flexible, explosive and powerful. He's my #1 DT prospect in this class, but he's all AU as far as I know. If he's upset about the coaching change I'd expect him at Bama unless they're full. If not then all bets are off and we could benefit.

Please....Saban would push out Bear Bryants son the day after he committed if it meant making space for a beast like this

Advertisement
I love how when a kid that is committed to us takes an outside visit then he is gone, but if someone committed elsewhere visits us, we have no shot

Golden is a **** of a salesman and we almost have the biggest thing working against us behind us. Can't wait until next recruiting cycle.

there are a lot of examples of that on this board...... :ohlord:

Miami fans don't count the fact that Al Golden has pulled recruits from other places as well..... SMH

When I was in junior high, the coaches invited some of the JV 10th graders to a practice week so we'd learn to play against "tougher competition." Basically, I was 13 going against 15-16 year olds. With that gap in age, it allowed some of these JV guys who were Safeties and LBs to play DT, DE and generally just **** around out there and pick on us.

In this highlight, this dude looks like he's one of the JV guys.

His name is DEE LINER.

You can't make that **** up.

Any boosters got an extra 100K laying around? I'll personally deliver it.

Think back to the local kids we lost in 2010 after Shannon was fired. Golden didn't really have time to build relationships in 2010, so some Miami kids went elsewhere. Maybe the same thing could happen to Auburn, where the coaching staff is changing, he starts having second thoughts, then he has a really good official here and *boom*.

It could happen.....

Advertisement

there are a lot of examples of that on this board...... :ohlord:

Miami fans don't count the fact that Al Golden has pulled recruits from other places as well..... SMH

ECC and Zone just gets it.

This is a bit of an exaggeration. The point is that it is notoriously difficult to pull kids out of sec territory, particularly when they are already committed to the hometown school.

Advertisement
We have a chance with the current situation Auburn is in. Give that boy Carl Lawson a call also.

after a quick stalking and reading thru Sebastians Pub (shout out to bleed) i have gleaned a few things...

1) kids facebook page, his favorite athlete is ray lewis

2) twitter..has pictures of him as a child in auburn bib, baby shirts

3) coach posts on canesport i believe...coach is a big UM. Coach said something along the lines of "don't tell me u gonna go to my canes" and dee said "u never know coach i might fall in love with the place"

4) I have way too much time on my hands.

5) Rolltide4ever is fat and disgusting, him switching to auburn from here and bypassing bammer would make me happy in the pants.

Advertisement
after a quick stalking and reading thru Sebastians Pub (shout out to bleed) i have gleaned a few things...

1) kids facebook page, his favorite athlete is ray lewis

2) twitter..has pictures of him as a child in auburn bib, baby shirts

3) coach posts on canesport i believe...coach is a big UM. Coach said something along the lines of "don't tell me u gonna go to my canes" and dee said "u never know coach i might fall in love with the place"

4) I have way too much time on my hands.

5) Rolltide4ever is fat and disgusting, him switching to auburn from here and bypassing bammer would make me happy in the pants.

How's his goon status

His name is DEE LINER.

You can't make that **** up.

Any boosters got an extra 100K laying around? I'll personally deliver it.

Seriously.....when I saw the thread title I thought we were talking about the DL not some actual recruit. Video is disgusting....get'em here for a visit...you never know.

We have a chance with the current situation Auburn is in. Give that boy Carl Lawson a call also.

Al-Quadin Mohammad is the guy we need to get down here also. Kid is an animal, and Al needs to get some footing in his home state.

Advertisement
Back