Dee Liner

Advertisement
Looked up his school roster. It turns out Dee Liner's birth name is Davion Liner. Impressive highlight film.

Advertisement
He looks like an absolute beast on tape, but that competition looks dreadful.

I think I saw Rudy out there.

That said, DO WANT DO WANT DO WANT.

This just means he's going to Bamer

Not necessarily. He's a hometown kid from Auburn. He might be able to rationalize going elsewhere since Auburn is such a mess right now, but that doesn't mean he's going to sign on with their biggest rival.

I know, I know, Miami kids seem to shun us for FSU and UF on an all too regular basis, but fandom runs a little deeper in Alabama.

Advertisement

Not necessarily. He's a hometown kid from Auburn. He might be able to rationalize going elsewhere since Auburn is such a mess right now, but that doesn't mean he's going to sign on with their biggest rival.

I know, I know, Miami kids seem to shun us for FSU and UF on an all too regular basis, but fandom runs a little deeper in Alabama.

Do what? You may want to look up liner's bio.

Not sure if they bounce, but it was a good idea pursue auburns commits a while ago. Glad we did. Ther supposed to visit, so do ur best to wow them and sell them on being a part of an up and comming team and hope for the best. I dnt care how much $ they offer, i dnt c who wud wana go 2 auburn now.

Do what? You may want to look up liner's bio.

Had him confused with Foster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back