December 5th Draft decision updates

View as article
If Lee does leave, almost w.e. happens with the oline, it will take a step back. Average ppl don't understand the importance of that center position. If he comes back it would be huge. @Peter Ariz how does the 24 draft board stack up against the 25 draft board at the center position?

New center and new QB. Mario better nail his portal acquisitions at those spots.

Advertisement
So if Kiko and Lee go, pretty much every single kid who even had a remote chance to be drafted is leaving LOL.

Miami gonna Miami.
We can’t get these kids to stay to try for that continuity and success which is why we have to prove it in the field to our own kids, let alone recruits/portal kids.

Is it only Miami players who leave for NFL a year early? I'm all for someone reaching their ultimate goal, reach the show. Just seems many Canes have left too soon over the years and this one is shaping up to be no different.

Taylor - late 1st/2nd rd pick
Kinchens - late 1st/2nd rd pick
Williams - 3rd/4th rd pick
Cohen - 3rd/4th rd pick
Lee - day 3
Kiko (if he declares) day 3

Advertisement
Is it only Miami players who leave for NFL a year early? I'm all for someone reaching their ultimate goal, reach the show. Just seems many Canes have left too soon over the years and this one is shaping up to be no different.

Taylor - late 1st/2nd rd pick
Kinchens - late 1st/2nd rd pick
Williams - 3rd/4th rd pick
Cohen - 3rd/4th rd pick
Lee - day 3
Kiko (if he declares) day 3
Seen some projections having cohen in the 2nd round now they aren’t nfl people but still

Advertisement
someome call 911 id Like to report a murder

Beyonce Win GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Meh. Not sure your point here, mane.

You act like Lee is Corey ' pushmeback' Gaynor.

He can hold his own against the dogs, big or small.

Dude is a grown *** man, 5th year Junior, who gave up only 4 hurries and no sacks on the season and is clearly 1 of the best centers in the nation.

On what grounds is he not ready, my guy?
You scored 🙌🙌🙌 🎯 LMAO 😂 🎊

PUSH ME BACK GAYNOR . EPIC

brother post / reply of the day SOLID THREE POINTER with a TECH FOUL.

Awesome reply , I need this brother my compliments

GOCANES

I thought it was a joke when people said they were leaving because Kiko and Lee were good for Miami but were really that good to decide to leave for the nfl draft? I just don’t see how they’d want to leave this year instead of improving their stock for 2025. Both Lee and Kiko are currently graded as an UDFA!! Makes no sense to leave but hey…if that’s what they want to do… go live it up.

Advertisement
Back