December 5th Draft decision updates

He's probably maxed out his draft value. If you can play LG/RG then there's more value as teams can just kick you to center if it doesn't work out or vice versa.

2023: 7 total centers drafted, 3 in the top 3 rounds.
2022: 6 total centers drafted, 3 in the top 3 rounds.
2021: 9 total centers drafted, 5 in the top 3 rounds.

Very few get selected every year and most are late round picks.

So if he stays maybe he goes from being a 5th/6th round pick to a 3rd/4th round pick. But you also risk injury.

Probably feels like "hey I just want to get drafted and right now I think I've got a pretty good shot."
Lee has a Day 3 ceiling.

Advertisement
Last one I recall going "high" (think he went rd. 2) was Landon ****erson from Bama to the Eagles. But I don't think he has played a down at C and they moved him to G.

Isn't the big Nebraska kid who's playing right guard (his name is escaping me) Kelce's replacement?
Yeah, our Eagles have two options - Cam Jurgens or Landon ****erson for that center spot.

Like our Hurricanes, offensive line at the Eagles is not a worry for me.

Advertisement
Yeah, our Eagles has two options - Cam Jurgens or Landon ****erson for that center spot.

Like our Hurricanes, offensive line at the Eagles is not a worry for me.
More importantly, get Brian Johnson and Deasi the **** out of there. We def need better personnel defensively and I expected some drop off but this **** is crazy. There is zero excuse for Johnson though. He is fycking horrible

More importantly, get Brian Johnson and Deasi the **** out of there. We def need better personnel defensively and I expected some drop off but this **** is crazy. There is zero excuse for Johnson though. He is fycking horrible
Desai’s last game was bad but he’s been ok this season. Not worried about him, yet.

Brian Johnson on the other hand, I’ve been concerned with him all season. We are 10-2 so hopefully he improves.

But, back to Lee and Kiko.

Good luck to Lee if he leaves.

Kiko is a must keep. He made a huge difference don’t he defense. My concern is bigger at middle linebacker than at offensive line if Kiko leaves.

Desai’s last game was bad but he’s been ok this season. Not worried about him, yet.

Brian Johnson on the other hand, I’ve been concerned with him all season. We are 10-2 so hopefully he improves.

But, back to Lee and Kiko.

Good luck to Lee if he leaves.

Kiko is a must keep. He made a huge difference don’t he defense. My concern is bigger at middle linebacker than at offensive line if Kiko leaves.
If someone could identify Lee replacement, then I’d be somewhat okay but so far, idk who that would be.

Kiko returning is seismic

Advertisement
If Lee does leave, almost w.e. happens with the oline, it will take a step back. Average ppl don't understand the importance of that center position. If he comes back it would be huge. @Peter Ariz how does the 24 draft board stack up against the 25 draft board at the center position?
That mane ain't nah draft analyst 🤣🤣🤣

You asked that shiii with confidence like he got a big board or sumn!

I know he left us high and dry to be an agent but he back reporting to us so his draft board clearly ain't hitting on nada.

No offense pete
30 Rock Pete GIF

I know he left us high and dry to be an agent but he back reporting to us so his draft board clearly ain't hitting on nada.

No offense pete
30 Rock Pete GIF

Imagine Lee at center in the NFL with D line players like Selller or Wilkins from the Dolphins on the nose LMAO .

Who the heck are these kids talking to Lee by no means is anywhere near NFL ready there going to there death

Probably the same RAPPER agent LT got
You really think a year is going to make that much of a difference for a 21+ year old? Sheeeeeeet

Advertisement
Posted these updates in other threads but wanted to keep them in one place. Few things I’m hearing this morning as guys near decisions in terms of staying or entering the draft

Matt Lee: as I posted yesterday morning, he’s leaning towards leaving right now. Miami was hopeful last week that he would stay but looks more likely he’s gone.

Jalen Rivers: staying in school of last night

Jared Harrison-Hunte: huge one for Miami here. Leaning towards staying in school

Kiko Maiugoa: been going back and forth but still more likely that he stays than goes. Scouts are under the impression that he’s staying in school. Parents want him to play another year with his brother
Where does Lee project?

Imagine Lee at center in the NFL with D line players like Selller or Wilkins from the Dolphins on the nose LMAO .

Who the heck are these kids talking to Lee by no means is anywhere near NFL ready there going to there death

Probably the same RAPPER agent LT got

Meh. Not sure your point here, mane.

You act like Lee is Corey ' pushmeback' Gaynor.

He can hold his own against the dogs, big or small.

Dude is a grown *** man, 5th year Junior, who gave up only 4 hurries and no sacks on the season and is clearly 1 of the best centers in the nation.

On what grounds is he not ready, my guy?

Advertisement

No offense pete
30 Rock Pete GIF
I could be critical af of pete for alot of things but dude has more insight into the drafting process than most ppl on here.

I could be critical af of pete for alot of things but dude has more insight into the drafting process than most ppl on here.

Lol. You right. I know. I just knew I could trigger Pete with that so I had to go for the jugular 😈

If Lee does leave, almost w.e. happens with the oline, it will take a step back. Average ppl don't understand the importance of that center position. If he comes back it would be huge. @Peter Ariz how does the 24 draft board stack up against the 25 draft board at the center position?
Lee is slated to be anywhere from low 4th round to undrafted.

Advertisement
Back