December 10th Recruiting Q & A

Advertisement
If Walton doesnt end up counting towards the '15 class, is it fair to say we'd either land Patrick or Scarlett?
OSU seems to be hot on Gibson, does he ultimately stay home?

Not necessarily. I would have thought you were crazy if someone told me a year ago that Miami would not get one between Cook and Sony, but here we are a couple months from NSD and neither are Canes at the moment.

On Gibson, too early to tell.

Advertisement
Hey Pete, can you give me the dirty lowdown on this David Njoku kid? Is he an insurance policy in case DGriffin and RLockley dont get in?

Advertisement
Pete, is it true that realest mf'er out in these recruiting streets is Stackin' Chips Brierre?

Hey Pete,

I know it's still early to tell, but it's known that next year's (2015) recruiting cycle is nowhere near as talented as this year's (Clark, Moten, Valentine, etc.). Do you know of any DT's that the staff plans on targeting in 2015 in other "pipeline" areas such as Georgia or Louisiana? Also, do you think Golden goes the Juco route next recruiting cycle to build depth at this position?

What are your thoughts on this guy?

217.jpg

Most influential rapper on the planet. Will go down as a top 3 MC of all-time.

Stick to football.

* In talking to commits/recruits have our coaches implied that we would become more aggressive on defense as our talent improves?

* Have our coaches given any of our commits/recruits any knowledge of further planned upgrades to our football facilities <cough>indoor practice facility<cough> beyond the $7 million for a lighted artificial turf practice field, student athlete dining component, and outdoor cooling pools?

The coaches have been telling recruits they would get more aggressive on defense for three years.

And on the facilities, the coaches aren't telling the recruits anything about projects that have not been approved.
I LULZ'd

Advertisement
Not recruiting question, but have you heard any information about anybody transferring out? Everyone usually hears about players looking to transfer around bowl season.

yes there is already chatter about this, but I won't post names right now
Can you name the positions at least?

Duke Johnson, Tracy Howard, Deon Bush, and Stacy Coley

thank god! was worried we'd lose David Perry after all these years

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back