December 10th Recruiting Q & A

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
As we did last week, leave your recruiting questions here and I will answer them throughout the day.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If we miss on both Cook and Michel, is there another back you think the staff goes after or do we stay with Yearby and Powell for this class and start looking at 2015 targets?

And any updates on Langham and the legendary Derrick Griffin?

WTF happened with D. Jackson today?

Well basically I think he did decommit, which was not a surprise to see it "officially" happen. As I've said over the past couple weeks, no matter what talking or tweeting he was doing, I expected him in the class. So as a "courtesy" to the staff (this is after weeks of him tweeting about being open) he wanted to officially decommit with the intention of taking his visits and most likely committing back to Miami in the end. I am going to talk to him on the phone tomorrow, but I suspect his "re-commitment" was nothing more than realizing he was going to pick Miami again in the end anyways, so why mess around.

In case we get lane, dixon, the wr from jersey and griffin... Do we drop langham and/or brady?

Advertisement
Where do we stand with Cook now that his grandmother has come out as pro-FSU?

Eh, it's not like that's a new development so I don't know how much of an effect that will have. Most of the family wants him at Miami, so you could say there are people close to him tugging both ways.

Who has the best chance at landing JC Jackson?

He's my second favorite recruit left on the board.

Advertisement
If we miss on both Cook and Michel, is there another back you think the staff goes after or do we stay with Yearby and Powell for this class and start looking at 2015 targets?

And any updates on Langham and the legendary Derrick Griffin?

Would most likely stick with Powell and Yearby, although I think Powell might be gone if Cook comes.

Any chance we take Freddie Booth Lloyd if we only get Claude Pelon out of juco? Or is he too far down the DT list.

Advertisement
Back