December 10th Recruiting Q & A

Advertisement
Not recruiting question, but have you heard any information about anybody transferring out? Everyone usually hears about players looking to transfer around bowl season.

Pete, your gut feeling, the top 4-5 players you see commiting to the U before NSD. Legit, solid chances to stick with us, who you feel best about right now?

It appears as if the decisions for both Cook and Dixon will heavily influence the ones of Lane and Rudolph respectively. Which potential duo do you conceive as a bigger prize for a possible school of destination? Along with that, which duo does Golden have a greater chance of landing should the dominos fall accordingly?

i would like cook rudolph! .. but if you put them dixon and rudolph vs cook and lane .. ill take cook and lane

Advertisement
Pete,

Does Berrios skillset have legit respect amongst local commits and recruits? I believe they all participated in UM camps together over the summer?

and I believe you saw him there... how do you think he compare to the local WRs?

He balled out at the camp down here. He has an elite skill set that I would match up against any receiver down here.

Hey Pete,

Gary from CS said that JC Jackson will be in this class. This is highly unusual for him as he almost never makes calls like that. Do you have any idea why he'd be so confident? Thanks and love the site.

If Walton reclassify to 2015, does it effect the recruitment of Scarlett and Patrick? Who would be our top two RB targets?

I like Walton more than Patrick. Probably have Scarlett a little higher than Walton, but that opinion might change as Walton becomes the star at BTW next season.

Advertisement
Any chance at getting OVs from Kenny Young, Nyles Morgan, or Tashon Smallwood?

What are we going to do about a punter?

They might take OVs but don't think there's a realistic shot with them.

At punter, I've heard Josh Bacon has been impressive

* In talking to commits/recruits have our coaches implied that we would become more aggressive on defense as our talent improves?

* Have our coaches given any of our commits/recruits any knowledge of further planned upgrades to our football facilities <cough>indoor practice facility<cough> beyond the $7 million for a lighted artificial turf practice field, student athlete dining component, and outdoor cooling pools?

The coaches have been telling recruits they would get more aggressive on defense for three years.

And on the facilities, the coaches aren't telling the recruits anything about projects that have not been approved.

Not recruiting question, but have you heard any information about anybody transferring out? Everyone usually hears about players looking to transfer around bowl season.

yes there is already chatter about this, but I won't post names right now

Advertisement
Hey Pete,

Gary from CS said that JC Jackson will be in this class. This is highly unusual for him as he almost never makes calls like that. Do you have any idea why he'd be so confident? Thanks and love the site.

Oh no. Kiss of death. The Mush has spoken.

Hey Pete,

Because Miami feels like they have a very good chance with him.

Pete, I'm almost afraid to ask but it's the elephant in the living room. Is Valentine going to be in this class?

Advertisement
If Walton doesnt end up counting towards the '15 class, is it fair to say we'd either land Patrick or Scarlett?
OSU seems to be hot on Gibson, does he ultimately stay home?

What are your thoughts on this guy?

217.jpg

Most influential rapper on the planet. Will go down as a top 3 MC of all-time.

wat

Advertisement
Back